Another Wagner Baby: 39 Weeks


  • How far along: 39 weeks! Praying that Levi comes safely ASAP! 
  • Gender: Boy!
  • Weight gain: +1 lb. this week, overall weight gain is +33 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: I have been avoiding going out into the hot Texas heat but if I do, I have been wearing my maternity jean shorts - so comfy! At home I have these ratty non-maternity shorts that I have been wearing....or just no pants haha! 
  • Stretch marks: YES. No more details ;-) 
  • Belly Button In/Out: It's completely flat - so weird! 
  • Sleep: I have not been sleeping well this week at all. It's actually quite miserable and I've come to dread bedtime because I know it means trying to sleep....and I won't be able to. I just can't get comfortable (even with my barricade of pillows) and having to get up to go to the bathroom multiple times throughout the night makes it hard to stay asleep (plus, I have to un-barricade myself from my pillows to get up and then try to rearrange them the way they were when I get back into bed, ugh!). I know I need good sleep/rest this week since labor is inevitable in the next week or so, but it's just not happening. 
  • Best moment this week: MY MOMMA IS HERE!!!! 
  • Worst moment this week: Aside from not sleeping well at night, I've actually been feeling a little bit better - which is weird cuz you think I would just keep experiencing more and more intense contractions/misery but I haven't really! However I did have a moment in the middle of the night where I experienced pretty intense heartburn/reflux. I propped myself up and put digize essential oil on my upper tummy and sipped some water but it felt like my chest was on fire! Thankfully it ended up going away after awhile, but no more cereal before bed for me! 
  • Miss anything: I'm just pretty much ready to not have this belly anymore! I can't really hold/rock Daphne like I used to and I've been so uncomfortable at night. 
  • Movement: Levi has been moving less this week, but when he does move it's usually at night and it's usually all his "dance party moves" haha 
  • Symptoms: Third trimester symptoms can be a little TMI, so read with caution. Gas, mild contractions, mild constipation, loose stool, spotting, menstrual-like cramps, lower/middle back pain, excessive mucus, frequent urination, indigestion, upper tummy feels tingly, "lightning crotch", emotional, swollen feet and swollen hands. 
  • Cravings: I've gone through two boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch this week....
  • Queasy or sick: Neither, just some heartburn.  
  • Looking forward to: Having this baby!! And introducing Daphne and Levi, bringing him home and finding our new "normal"! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room