Another Wagner Baby: 35 Weeks


  • How far along: 35 weeks!
  • Gender: Baby boy! 
  • Weight gain: - 1 lb. this week, overall weight gain is +28 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: We've been spending lots of time at the splash pad/park this week so I've been wearing my maternity swimsuit a lot and my favorite pair of maternity shorts! 
  • Stretch marks: Well, its happening. It's like a road map is appearing on my tummy! I'm starting to get more marks on the front though, with Daphne's pregnancy I only got marks on the side. 
  • Belly Button in or out: Flat and in. 
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping just okay this week, I'm pretty uncomfortable and having to use the bathroom more often. I've been woken up by a few cramps/contractions a couple times this week but they seem to go away after I use the bathroom. I feel like I run out of breath just trying to roll over these days! My husband is not too thrilled with the fact that I seem to steal more and more pillows every night to try to prop myself into a comfortable position. 
  • Best moment this week: Our little family of three has been spending a lot of time at the splash pad/park this week! It has been so great to let Daphne burn some of her seemingly never-ending energy and get a little bit of sunshine! 
    But I would HAVE to say that the BEST moment by FAR this week was that one of my best friend's delivered her first little baby this past weekend! She had a wonderful labor and delivery and her baby boy is just perfect. We loved meeting him and are so excited to watch him grow up! 
  • Worst moment this week: I've felt like I've had a relatively good week but I have had moments of indigestion, constipation, cramps and just Levi being really really low that have made me super uncomfortable. I'm feeling anxious about having another birth experience but also really ready to not be a big ol' pregnant lady for awhile and get to hold my sweet boy. 
  • Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach! 
  • Movement: Lots of it! There have been a few movements that feel like Levi is somehow hitting my pelvic bone, or rather round-house kicking it. It is super painful! 
  • Symptoms: Third trimester symptoms can be a little TMI, so read with caution. Round ligament pain, gas, contractions, mild constipation, lower/upper back pain, excessive mucus, frequent urination. 
  • Cravings: I've stopped to pick myself up a Twix bar more than once this week! 
  • Queasy or sick: I've had a couple bouts of sour stomach this week, but nothing a little digize essential oil can't fix!
  • Looking forward to: Well I'm not looking forward to my husband being out of town for a couple days this week, but my sister-in-law is planning to spend those nights with Daphne and I so I AM looking forward to an all-girls slumber party! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Glorifying God with My Emotions