Another Wagner Baby: 34 Weeks


  • How far along: 34 weeks!
  • Gender: Baby boy!
  • Weight gain: +1lb. this week, overall weight gain is +29 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes: No new maternity clothes, I've been wearing my side panel maternity jeans and sweat pants a lot. Some of my maternity tops are actually feeling a little too small now...uh oh. 
  • Stretch marks: I have one on each of my sides from my pregnancy with Daphne and it looks like a few more developing near my belly button on either side. I've been using Moringa Body Butter on my tummy, but I haven't been too consistent about it. 
  • Belly Button in or out: Very flat but still in. 
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well this week. We've been trying to go to bed at a good time each night and I've been waking up feeling relatively rested. I have had a good bit of round ligament pain during the night, which only makes it harder to roll over when I need to. 
  • Best moment this week: Our Bible Fellowship class gave us a little diaper shower during our class this past week, it was so thoughtful and sweet! We have felt so loved by our class and we were blessed with a good variety of diaper sizes and we're pretty much set on wipes! Another highlight of this week has been our trips to the splash pad! Daphne is at this age where she actually plays in the water and Carson just loves going with her, we've been several times this week!  
  • Worst moment this week: Well that would have to be last Wednesday evening. I was at the bookstore buying a gift for our friend before his ordination ceremony that evening and after I got Daphne loaded into the van, I called Carson and suddenly started experiencing an intense, stabbing pain in my left side. I decided to wait in the parking lot for a little bit to see if they would go away before driving to the ceremony. They became more and more intense and were accompanied by painful contractions. I found myself unable to speak, doing my Lamaze breathing and Levi seemed to be moving around a lot and with every movement came even more pain. I decided that I needed to just try to get to the church where my husband was preparing to play for the ordination ceremony. The pain and contractions continued to intensify as I made the 20 minute drive to church, when I pulled in I could barely talk to my husband and was basically crying and yelling through the pain. He decided that we should go ahead and go to the ER, so he came around to the driver's side and helped me walk to the passenger seat. I think something about finally moving positions and drinking some water made a huge difference. In the 3 minutes that it takes to get to the hospital, the contractions had stopped and the pain was already going away. Within 10 minutes the pain was completely gone and I was feeling much better. We decided to go ahead and go to the ordination ceremony, it was so crazy how quickly the pain came on and how quickly it left! I'm guessing that it was either Levi completely moved positions and it was really painful OR it was gas. Pregnancy is cray. 
  • Miss anything: I think I just miss not having a big ol' belly in the way. I can hardly lay Daphne down in her crib or give her a bath! 
  • Movement: Oh yeah! At this point, it feels like little jabs of pointy elbows and knees! Not super comfortable, but again, I'm thankful for the movement. 
  • Symptoms: Third trimester symptoms can be a little TMI, so read with caution. Round ligament pain, gas, contractions, mild constipation, lower back pain, excessive mucus, frequent urination and a surge of "nesting".
  • Cravings: Magnum chocolate and caramel mini ice cream bars (OBSESSED)
  • Queasy or sick: I have been feeling good!
  • Looking forward to: My best friend hasn't had her baby yet, but she's entering week 41! I can't wait to hold that sweet baby! I'm also looking forward to holding Levi and watching Daphne be a big sister, I ordered these shirts for them awhile back and they finally came the other day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket