Another Wagner Baby: 33 Weeks

  • How far along: 33 weeks!
  • Gender: We're having a baby boy - Levi Allen!
  • Weight gain: +1 lb. this week, overall weight gain is +28 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: I've been wearing my favorite side panel maternity jeans from Target a lot (the full panel jeans that I have has become a little uncomfortable), maxi dresses/skirts and my favorite maternity tops. 
  • Stretch marks: I'm getting two marks on either side of my belly button and I still have one on each side from my pregnancy with Daphne. Using my Moringa Body Butter and also using some coconut oil + frankincense. 
  • Belly Button in or out: It's still in but it's very flat.
  • Sleep: This past week has been so crazy busy, my husband and I have both been getting home late from events and we've barely had enough time to have a conversation! I had a women's conference this week which put me home around 10-10:30 most of the week and Carson was preparing for a big worship night at our church most of the week as well, so we were both so exhausted whenever we came home! But we usually stayed up for a little bit and tried to share a little bit about our day and then passed out, only to wake up around 7:30 the next morning. Whew! With all of that, I found myself actually sleeping quite comfortably and through the night, but I was still exhausted most of the time because I was always on the go, which I'm typically not. 
  • Best moment this week: It's really difficult for me to pick just one good moment for this week because it was so packed with goodness! One of my friends purchased a ticket for me to attend Covenant Church's Flourish women's conference this past week and it was absolutely incredible! it was so well-timed for me to be able to refocus myself on the main thing - Jesus - and my identity in Christ right before Levi comes. There were so many good moments from the conference but I would have to say the best moment for me would have to be the first night's sermon by Charlotte Gambill entitled "Doorways, Hallways and Gateways". Definitely a sermon I needed to hear and I'm still mulling over a lot of the comments from it and trying to apply them. A second "best moment" from this week would have to be our church's worship night on Saturday! We did a live recording for our upcoming album "Songs of the People" and it was an awesome night of worship! I am so proud of my husband for not only co-writing a few of the songs that we sang, but also doing some of the orchestrations, arrangements and playing for the worship night!
  • Worst moment this week: I was so exhausted for most of the week/weekend, in a good way, but still exhausted. I felt like even if I got a nap in, it still wasn't enough! 
  • Miss anything: Feeling comfortable. I'm just so ready to be able to sit up on my own, roll over, sit or stand for an extended period of time and just not feel like a baby is going to fall out of me any second!  
  • Movement: Levi moves a lot, I feel like his bum and legs are typically up in my rib/sides area and his head is banging against bottom. I'm thankful for the comfort of his consistent movements but they can be so painful because he is already so low! 
  • Symptoms: Third trimester symptoms can be a little TMI, so read with caution. Gas, cramps, leg pain, exhaustion, contractions, constipation, excessive mucus, frequent urination, lower back/hip pain, indigestion and abdominal pain. 
  • Cravings: Hummus with sugar snap peas, carrots or wheat thins, oatmeal, cereal and Magnum chocolate and caramel mini ice cream bars. 
  • Queasy or sick: I have felt pretty good this week!
  • Looking forward to: My best friend is entering her 39th week of pregnancy with her son and I am so excited to meet her little baby/Levi's future bestie! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket