Another Wagner Baby: 31 Weeks


  • How far along: 31 weeks!
  • Gender: Boy! 
  • Weight gain: I've lost 1 lb. this week, putting my overall weight gain at +22 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: I haven't been feeling well so I've been spending most of my days in my PJs, or sometimes even no pants at all. Probably won't be purchasing any new maternity clothes at this point. I do have my eyes on some new nursing tops and PJs now!
  • Stretch marks: I think I'm getting one on my left side and the two that I got from Daphne have started to turn a darker color. I honestly haven't even applied my belly lotion this week, its been all I can do to wash my face and stick a bobby pin in my hair! 
  • Belly Button in or out: Flat and in. 
  • Sleep: This has not been a very fun week for sleep. I have had really bad acid reflux and nausea and its made it really hard to sleep much less find a comfortable sleeping position. One night the heartburn got so bad that I tried to sleep completely propped up in bed. I've been consistently comfortable on our couch cushions, they give my belly the perfect amount of support. But after awhile even that position starts to hurt my hips. And go figure, whenever I do find a comfortable position and start to fall asleep, Levi decides to have a dance party! 
  • Best moment this week: My Mom has been telling me that she probably won't be able to come before Levi is born for awhile now. She came pretty early before Daphne was born because I was already on bedrest and since my Mom delivered all of her babies early, we thought there was a good chance that Daphne might come early. She did not. So my sweet Momma stayed with us for 5+ weeks and we LOVED it. My Dad however was not a big fan of her being away for that long. Understandably so. They have finally decided that she will be able to come when I'm 39 weeks and I am SO FREAKING excited! She is not only the best cook in the entire world but she is also a breastfeeding pro (nursed my brother and I AND premie twins!), a clean freak and my best friend. Carson, Daphne and I are all so unbelievably excited that she's coming early to help us! Lord knows we'll need it!
  • Worst moment this week: It's not really a moment but since Friday morning I have not been feeling well at all. At first I was worried that it was some sort of pre-labor thing (since it felt similar to how I felt when they had to put me on bed rest with Daphne - except with more nausea). But now I think its a combination of a different pregnancy, third trimester and maybe a little bit of the stomach bug. I woke up Friday feeling pretty nauseous with very little appetite - which was really sad because we had an awesome date night planned with some friends of ours that night! I have been feeling pretty crappy ever since then. 
  • Miss anything: I am at that point where I miss my pre-pregnancy body. Not because I want to wear my old clothes or feel less like a beached whale (well, maybe that last one) but because I want to be able to bend down to pick things up and snuggle with my husband and SLEEP ON MY STOMACH! 
  • Movement: Levi's movements have been so strong! The other night my husband laid his hand on my side as we were falling asleep and he couldn't believe how strong Levi is! Even though his movements can be inconvenient and even painful - I'm so thankful for them, because it reminds me that he's okay and growing and that I've got a little baby boy in my tummy!
  • Symptoms: Third trimester symptoms can be a little TMI, so read with caution. Sour stomach, acid reflux, heartburn, gas, no appetite, cramps, contractions, diarrhea, frequent urination, lower back/hip pain. 
  • Cravings: I haven't really had any cravings this week, maybe for more sleep? I was craving egg salad sandwiches for a hot minute - until I looked up some recipes for it and then...no. No way. 
  • Queasy or sick: Sour stomach and nausea this week but haven't gotten sick yet. 
  • Looking forward to: My close friends are hosting a little brunch for Levi this weekend AND my sister-in-law and brother-in-law are coming into town for it! I'm so excited to visit with family and spend some time celebrating my son with my girlfriends! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Glorifying God with My Emotions