Another Wagner Baby: 30 Weeks


  • How far along: 30 weeks
  • Gender: Boy!
  • Weight gain: Weight gain over the past two weeks is +5 lbs. Overall weight gain is at +23 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: Loving leggings and my maternity pants from Target. Dresses have been super comfy too! 
  • Stretch marks: I can't really tell, but I think I'm getting a mark on the left side of my belly. I've been using my moringa body butter but not as consistently as I should. 
  • Belly Button in or out: Belly button is pretty much flat these days. So bizarre! 
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping well this week, our trip to Lynchburg wore me out, I was very ready to sleep in our big comfy bed! I still use peace + calming behind my ears and on the tops of my shoulders before I got to sleep. I have been finding myself sleeping comfortably on my back, which is so weird because I've heard that that is very uncomfortable for Moms. 
  • Best moment this week: Definitely being reunited with my baby girl after a whole week being apart from her! She needed a couple days to readjust to us and our home, but she was back to her normal self (with the addition of her new-found independence) in just a few days! A second "best moment" would probably be the fact that we finished up Levi's "nursery" this week! His "nursery" is really just a dresser in our room, but we added light-blocking curtains, new curtain rods, wall art above our bed and the dresser, and we got new lamps. It's not much but it makes me feel like Levi has his own little space. At some point we plan to put him and Daphne in the same room for a little while - we'll see how that goes. 
  • Worst moment this week: When Daphne came home from a week at her Grandma and Grandpa's, it took a little while for her to readjust to us. It was really hard for me for a few days to watch her push me and my husband away and have complete tantrums over nothing. After a few days of good sleep and not going anywhere, we started to see our sweet Daffy girl again. The tantrums and stubbornness have continued - I think she's entering that phase of needing to assert her independence. I think I also needed to readjust as well to seeing how she had already grown and developed in just the week that we were apart. 
  • Miss anything: Being comfortable. Rarely can I sit through anything without Levi being either so low that I can't sit down or so high that I can't breathe. I've also 100% given into the pregnancy waddle. 
  • Movement: Oh yes! Levi moves all the time these days! His kicks and movements have gotten so strong! 
  • Symptoms: Cramps, contractions, general soreness, exhaustion, charley-horses and frequent urination. 
  • Cravings: I have been craving lunchmeat sandwiches this week and last week - I've only given in a few times! I have also been craving some Bahama Bucks and dark soda. 
  • Queasy or sick: Neither! 
  • Looking forward to: I have another pre-natal massage booked for next week (I tried to make it sooner than that!). With all the walking around in Lynchburg last week, traveling and stress - I am in major need of a massage. I'm so excited! 
We also got our maternity photos back from our photographer this week! We loved working with Britney Leigh Photography and totally recommend her to anyone in Lynchburg looking for a photographer! I love that we were able to do them in downtown Lynchburg, here are some of my favorites! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket