Another Wagner Baby: 27 Weeks


  • How far along: 27 weeks - officially in the third trimester!
  • Gender: Boy!
  • Weight gain: +1 lb. this week. Overall weight gain is at +18 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: I can't fit into my old maternity jeans (from my pregnancy with Daphne) which I'm taking as a good sign that I've gained an appropriate amount of weight this time around! I have been exclusively wearing the two pairs of maternity jeans that I purchased from Target and loving leggings at home. I pulled out my old maternity shorts this week (because, hello 85 degree weather) and they fit perfectly! We're having maternity pictures taken soon and I'm trying to figure out what to wear for that. 
  • Stretch marks: None from this pregnancy yet. 
  • Belly Button in or out: In, but basically flat.
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good this week, but I've still been exhausted. We went to bed late a couple of times this week and I really felt it the next day. I've been trying to prioritize getting a nap in during Daphne's nap since I figure all of that is about to end once baby boy gets here and I've got two kids on two different schedules. 
  • Best moment this week: This week has been pretty uneventful, which was much needed because last week was very busy and next week is going to be insane! I put up some light blocking curtains in our room, since we plan to have Levi sleeping in our room for 6+ months. I've been hunting for lamps for our room, curtain hooks and wall art for above Levi's dresser. I've been slowly purchasing items that I want/need for Levi and also items that I want for my recovery after delivery. It's been satisfying to cross things off my to do/to buy list this week! I'm so type A...
  • Worst moment this week: Daphne will be staying with her Grandma and Grandpa in a couple weeks while we go out of town and I literally can't even think about being away from her and that far away from her for that long. I've already cried about it several times and I think I just need to go out of town and pretend that I don't have a daughter because I feel like I'm going to be a crying mess the whole time! 
  • Miss anything: Not really this week, I've been feeling pretty good!
  • Movement: Oh yeah! He's definitely getting stronger, his kicks are so strong! He doesn't move constantly, but he moves consistently throughout the day. I love feeling his movements because I feel like I haven't really connected with him the way that I did with Daphne at this point. His kicks remind me that my son is in there and he's not just some baby squirming around - he's my son!
  • Symptoms: Headache, cramps, lower back pain, feeling out of breath quickly, uncomfortable and sore legs and feet (hopefully getting a pedicure this week!).
  • Cravings: I had a crazy intense craving this week for biscuits and gravy - which I was able to satisfy thanks to good ol' Pioneer Woman. All of her recipes are amazing. 
  • Queasy or sick: Neither!
  • Looking forward to: My best friend (who is also expecting a baby boy - 6 weeks before Levi is due) is having her baby shower this weekend! We have been best friends since freshman year of college and she has just been one of the biggest blessings in my life. It's so awesome that we get to not only live in the same town, literally 3 minutes away from each other but that the Lord blessed us both with healthy pregnancies at the same time! My other best friend is coming into town for the shower as well! The Lord blessed me greatly with my besties - so thankful for them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Glorifying God with My Emotions