Another Wagner Baby: 24 Weeks


  • How far along: 24 weeks
  • Gender: Boy
  • Weight gain: No weight gain this week. Total weight gain is +13 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: Loving my full panel maternity jeans and my side panel maternity jeans! I actually prefer them over my midi panel maternity jeans. I haven't purchased any new maternity tops, even though I'm pretty bored with my options. 
  • Stretch marks: Not from this pregnancy yet. Belly is feeling super tight this week, I need to be more consistent in using my body butter.
  • Sleep: I haven't really been sleeping well this week. I've had difficulty falling asleep and I've been going to the bathroom 1-2 times a night. My belly has definitely grown this week making most sleeping positions feel uncomfortable. I've been using a pillow between my knees and that has seemed to help. 
  • Best moment this week: I had TWO girls nights this week! TWO! I went to a fantastic authentic Italian place with my best friend Josie, then we got hot tea and walked around Target just chatting about life and the two little boys that we will be bringing into this world this summer (just 5-6 weeks apart!). Then I went out with a bunch of girls from my Bible Fellowship class to Bucca di Beppo for some girl time, there are so many pregnant girls in my class right now its crazy!  
  • Worst moment this week: We had to call off our weekend trip to Tulsa this past weekend because my poor husband had bronchitis! It was pitiful, but he's feeling much better now. 
  • Miss anything: Cold lunchmeat! So last week I was really craving cold lunchmeat sandwiches and I just gave in and ate probably one every single day, but then I started to worry about listeria...and I'm already a bit of a hypochondriac so I was feeling symptoms and googling what could happen to Levi. I know. I know. I'm probably fine and I could probably have lunchmeat and be A OK, but I just don't need to needlessly worry and I know that if I ate some...I would. So I'm back to staying away from cold cuts. 
  • Movement: I don't feel a lot of movements, I always feel some throughout the day and there are a few strong kicks here and there but I don't feel movement half as much as I did with Daphne at this point. 
  • Symptoms: Indigestion, sour stomach, pelvic pain on the left side (OUCH), lower back pain, cramping, braxton hicks contractions (nothing consistent, but I've had a few this week), tummy feeling really tight. 
  • Cravings: Peppermint tea, Lindt milk chocolate (there may or may not have been 3 bars consumed so far...) and Italian food!
  • Queasy or sick: A little bit of sour stomach. 
  • Looking forward to: Crossing more things off of my "prepare for Levi" list! I want to have most everything ready by 34-35 weeks so I can spend those last few weeks just waiting for labor and not stressing about needing to get anything done. It's not a huge list since we have a lot of stuff that we plan to use from Daphne's newborn days but I'm excited to start seeing more baby stuff going up around the apartment! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket