Another Baby Wagner: 23 Weeks


  • How far along: 23 weeks! 
  • Gender: Baby boy!
  • Weight gain: I've gained 5 lbs. this week! Putting my overall weight gain at +13 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: Definitely wearing maternity clothes but lately I've felt like my bump has actually gotten smaller. I'm starting to get tired of my maternity top options and I feel frumpy in looser tops, I just feel like I'm in that weird stage where maternity tops are a little big and my regular clothes look frumpy and weird. Bleh.
  • Stretch marks: None from this pregnancy. Using Moringa Body Butter from the Body Shop.
  • Belly button in or out: In, but very shallow. 
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good this week. We've been going to bed super early and I've been waking up feeling really well rested! I've even gotten a couple naps this week during Daphne's nap! The only rough night of sleep that I had this week had nothing to do with Levi and everything to do with my screaming toddler at 4 am...
  • Best moment this week: It's a "bittersweet best"; my Mom's best friend's sister sent me one of her sister's Alex and Ani bracelets for me to have in memory of her. I already think of her every time I look at my bracelets, because she bought me one of them, but now knowing that she actually wore one - it's even more special. 
  • Worst moment this week: Daphne was sick this week and then had a fever in reaction to a vaccine, on top of that Carson has mild bronchitis and even Scout has seemed a little mopey. On top of all of that, Daphne seems to be experiencing a sleep regression and it is no joke worse than any other sleep regression we have gone through with her. This has just been a rough week for everyone in my house! I've been diffusing Thieves like crazy to keep myself from catching anything and I bought myself some chocolate and a facial mask as a reward for not killing anyone yet...
  • Miss anything: Not really missing anything lately! 
  • Movement: I'm finally feeling Levi more consistently every day! I love it. 
  • Symptoms: Cramps, braxton hicks, sore legs and feet, sore lower back, indigestion, moodiness and exhaustion. 
  • Cravings: Avocados, lunchmeat pita sandwiches (which I have been eating even though I was told by my doctor to avoid cold cuts....), coconut macaroons from Sprouts and tacos. 
  • Queasy or sick: A little bit of heartburn and indigestion but no nausea. 
  • Looking forward to: We're hopefully heading to Tulsa this weekend! I'm so excited to see friends and family! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket