Another Wagner Baby: 21 Weeks


  • How far along: 21 weeks! 
  • Gender: BOY! 
  • Weight gain: +8 lbs. Woo hoo! 
  • Maternity clothes: I feel like my bump has really "popped" this week! I've been comfortably wearing maternity tops and feeling the most comfortable in maternity tops and leggings! 
  • Stretch marks: None from this pregnancy yet!
  • Belly button in or out: Pretty flat these days!
  • Sleep: I've been using magnesium oil (from Swanson) on the tops of my shoulders and sometimes on my feet before bed and I have been sleeping really well. I think some of that 2nd trimester energy is kicking in because I have been waking up feeling pretty well-rested and motivated!
  • Best moment this week: We have been needing to rearrange our apartment to accommodate two kids and all the gear that goes with that and we made a good dent in all of that this week! It feels good to have a good start on our to-do list. I also received my first pre-natal massage this week and it was simply wonderful, I'm definitely planning to make it a regular thing! 
  • Worst moment this week: I have been fighting off a bit of a cold/throat thing these past few days. It seems to be going away but it's made me pretty exhausted. 
  • Miss anything: Sushi! 
  • Movement: I have been feeling more and more movements and kicks! They are getting stronger and it feels so wonderfully real to feel him moving around. 
  • Symptoms: The contractions have seemed to stop (hallelujah), frequent urination, dizziness, cramps and exhaustion.
  • Cravings: Cinnamon toast frozen waffles, sour punch straws and coffee.
  • Queasy or sick: Neither!
  • Looking forward to: Crossing more things off of my "while-I-still-feel-good-enough-to-do-things" list in preparation for Levi's arrival! Can't wait for those newborn days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room