Another Wagner Baby: Week 15


Daphne wanted to sneak in for this week's bump picture! 

  • How far along: 15 weeks! 
  • Gender: Finding out at 20 weeks! 
  • Weight gain: I've gained 5 lbs. this week! Putting my weight loss at -7 lbs.  
  • Maternity clothes: I'm still wearing mostly sweat pants and leggings. I have a pair of maternity jeans that I wore with Daphne with a demi waist band but the band feels too tight. I went to Old Navy this week and picked up the exact same pair but with a full panel band. It definitely fits better than just buying a bigger size, but the actual jeans are still a bit loose and I'm not quite big enough yet to keep the panel up at all times. 
  • Stretch marks: I have a few on my sides from being pregnant with Daphne but none so far with this baby!
  • Belly button in or out: In. 
  • Sleep: For the most part I have been sleeping well this week! I have been using peace + calming essential oil and I really think that its helped. I've also had a few nights this week where I basically haven't slept at all. I have always struggled with asthma, but for the past few years it has been under control with a daily inhaler. I've had an asthma flare up this week and the coughing has been keeping me up at night and making it difficult to even fall asleep, much less stay asleep. And the rescue inhaler that I've needed to take more consistently this week makes my heart race, which makes it difficult to sleep.
  • Best moment this week: I got a mani/pedi this week with a friend (my first one in forever!) and it was just wonderful. I look in the mirror these days and lets just say, quickly look away and pretend to forget the horror! However this week I've been skipping the mirror and looking down at my hands and my toes and feeling like the beautiful goddess that I am! ;-)
  • Worst moment this week: This week has probably been the worst my asthma has been since college! Daphne had a cold this week and then gave it to me and then it turned into lots of coughing fits and my losing my voice. I have an appointment to reassess my medications - the assumption from my current doctor is that pregnancy can actually make an asthmatic more symptomatic. I never had any issues when I was pregnant with Daphne, but I guess thats why they say that every pregnancy is different! 
  • Miss anything: Spicy food! I never had heartburn with Daphne until the third trimester, this time around I feel like I get it more frequently and with things that aren't even that spicy! 
  • Movement: I think I've felt one or two flutters this week, but no kicking yet!
  • Symptoms: Passing out or feeling like I'm going to pass out (this has been happening to me almost any time that I try to run errands by myself - my Mom thinks I might be anemic)SORE boobs, heartburn/acid reflux, intense gag reflex, symptoms associated with asthma (assuming my doctor is correct about my asthma), dry patches on my face. 
  • Cravings: I had a big, intense craving for Torchy's Tacos this past week! Which then....gave me heartburn. Sad.
  • Queasy or sick: Neither really! Woo hoo!
  • Looking forward to: Getting my asthma under control so that I can enjoy the rest of this pregnancy and get Daphne out of the house more often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room