Another Wagner Baby: 16 Weeks


  • How far along: 16 weeks! 
  • Gender: Finding out at my 20 week appointment, after Valentines weekend!
  • Weight gain: I've gained another 3 lbs. this week. My doctor is still concerned about my weight gain so I go back for a weight check appointment in two weeks. I feel like I've been eating/drinking a good amount, so it surprises me that I'm not gaining like she wants me to. My total weight loss at this point is -4 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: My old maternity jeans with the demi band are fitting better so I've been wearing those along with sweatpants and leggings. I don't need to wear maternity shirts just yet.  
  • Stretch marks: None yet from this pregnancy. 
  • Belly button in or out: In. My bump is typically bigger in the evenings so my belly button has been flat pretty much every evening. 
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping much better this week, now that my asthma is more under control! I have been surprisingly comfortable sleeping on my back. 
  • Best moment this week: I chopped off about 6 inches of my hair this week! I literally feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It's so much easier to manage and handle, I feel so much better!
  • Worst moment this week: Daphne has been extremely picky lately and only wants "gahkies" (Fig Newton cookies) she has been refusing all other foods and it has just felt like a losing battle. We've stopped giving her cookies and hope that she will start to eat better. Who knew a Fig Newton could cause so much drama?!
  • Miss anything: Coffee. I have been drinking about half a cup in the mornings but if I have a full cup a day my heart starts to race and I feel dizzy. I used to drink 2-3 cups a day. I just miss my big old mug of coffee in the morning. Now it feels like I just drink enough to not give myself a caffeine headache and if I have more than that I have more fainting spells. 
  • Movement: I have definitely felt movement, it feels like a little fishy swimming around, but I haven't felt any kicking yet. 
  • Symptoms: Dizziness, fainting spells, heartburn, asthma symptoms, sore breasts, lower back pain and fatigue. This pregnancy has been kicking my butt!
  • Cravings: I've been craving spicy food a lot lately, which is really sad because I have been dealing with heartburn. My doctor prescribed me medication for heartburn, so maybe I can go ahead and enjoy some of Momma's red chicken stew. 
  • Queasy or sick: Neither! 
  • Looking forward to: Finding out what gender we are having! I am pretty confident that I know what we're having, we even have a name all picked out! I just can't wait to know for sure! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket