Daphne Anne: Two Months
Weight: 10.8 lbs.
Height: 23 in.
Sleep: After she eats we put her in her to bed around 7:30-8:00. I do a "dream-feed" between 10:30-11:00 and then she usually wakes up wanting to nurse around 3:00-4:00 am. Then she will sleep until 6:00-7:00 am. So all in all she sleeps about 6-7 hours a night.
There were a few days last week where she was not sleeping at all. She slept for no longer than 2 hours at a time. I'm chalking it up to a growth spurt, but boy were those days rough!
Eating: She goes about 3 and a half hours between feedings. She nurses on one side per feeding for about 10-20 minutes.
Diapers: We moved up to size one diapers! I have to say that Pampers Swaddlers are still my favorite. She has about 6-7 wet diapers a day and 3-4 poopy diapers.
Clothing: Daphne has completely outgrown all of her NB clothes! It was a sad day when I moved all her 3-6 month clothes into the top drawer! But then I got excited because she doesn't have hardly any warm clothes for Fall, which means....shopping! ;-)
Mood: She's definitely becoming a bit of a Momma's girl, we just sit and stare at each other all day! Haha She loves interaction, she's quick to smile and laugh. But if she's not happy, that girl will let you know!
- Momma. I know it's cliche but I also love how happy she is to see me!
- Her wubbanubs. They are our go-to for soothing her.
- Daddy's song. My hubby wrote her a song before she was born and recorded it for her, we listen to it before every nap and at bedtime.
- Bath time. Now that she's cooing and smiling, bath time is even more fun!
- Mornings. I always sing the "GoodmorningSong" right when she wakes up, and I always get big smiles from her!
- Her bumbo. She's pretty much over tummy time. She has pretty great control of her head so we went ahead and tried out the bumbo and she loves it!
- Being talked to. I know that sounds ridiculous but I read to her and we pray every night before bed and she just loves listening to my voice! It's so funny!
- Momma's phone. Daphne will be smiling and "talking" and the second I pull out my phone to take a video/picture she just stares at it like she's in a trance!
- Her swing. Hallelujah, thank the Lord for her swing.
- The car. Seriously, she screams the entire time.
- Tummy time. Oh she is so done with tummy time these days. I set her down and she does an obligatory roll over on her back and proceeds to scream and scream until she's practically blue in the face.
What I Want to Remember:
- Her big ol' smile. Gosh that girl's big toothless smile.
- The way her eyes get really big whenever we blow raspberries at her.
- How her little ears stick out.
- The big smiles she gives me first thing in the morning.
Looking Forward To:
- Hearing her actually laugh! Right now she coos and gasps when she's smiling and happy, but I'm so excited to hear a big belly laugh.
- Watching her discover new things!