Daphne Anne: Two Months



Weight: 10.8 lbs.

Height: 23 in.

Sleep: After she eats we put her in her to bed around 7:30-8:00. I do a "dream-feed" between 10:30-11:00 and then she usually wakes up wanting to nurse around 3:00-4:00 am. Then she will sleep until 6:00-7:00 am. So all in all she sleeps about 6-7 hours a night.

There were a few days last week where she was not sleeping at all. She slept for no longer than 2 hours at a time. I'm chalking it up to a growth spurt, but boy were those days rough!

Eating: She goes about 3 and a half hours between feedings. She nurses on one side per feeding for about 10-20 minutes.

Diapers: We moved up to size one diapers! I have to say that Pampers Swaddlers are still my favorite.  She has about 6-7 wet diapers a day and 3-4 poopy diapers. 



Clothing: Daphne has completely outgrown all of her NB clothes! It was a sad day when I moved all her 3-6 month clothes into the top drawer! But then I got excited because she doesn't have hardly any warm clothes for Fall, which means....shopping! ;-)

Mood: She's definitely becoming a bit of a Momma's girl, we just sit and stare at each other all day! Haha She loves interaction, she's quick to smile and laugh. But if she's not happy, that girl will let you know! 

Loves:

-    Momma. I know it's cliche but I also love how happy she is to see me!
-    Her wubbanubs. They are our go-to for soothing her.
-    Daddy's song. My hubby wrote her a song before she was born and recorded it for her, we listen to it before every nap and at bedtime.
-    Bath time. Now that she's cooing and smiling, bath time is even more fun!
-    Mornings. I always sing the "GoodmorningSong" right when she wakes up, and I always get big smiles from her!
-    Her bumbo. She's pretty much over tummy time. She has pretty great control of her head so we went ahead and tried out the bumbo and she loves it!
-    Being talked to. I know that sounds ridiculous but I read to her and we pray every night before bed and she just loves listening to my voice! It's so funny!
-    Momma's phone. Daphne will be smiling and "talking" and the second I pull out my phone to take a video/picture she just stares at it like she's in a trance!
-    Her swing. Hallelujah, thank the Lord for her swing.

Doesnt Love:

-    The car. Seriously, she screams the entire time.
-    Tummy time. Oh she is so done with tummy time these days. I set her down and she does an obligatory roll over on her back and proceeds to scream and scream until she's practically blue in the face.

hahahaha.....Scout. 


What I Want to Remember:

-    Her big ol' smile. Gosh that girl's big toothless smile.
-    The way her eyes get really big whenever we blow raspberries at her.
-    How her little ears stick out.
-    The big smiles she gives me first thing in the morning.

Looking Forward To:

-    Hearing her actually laugh! Right now she coos and gasps when she's smiling and happy, but I'm so excited to hear a big belly laugh.
-    Watching her discover new things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Glorifying God with My Emotions