Daphne's Nursery

It didn't take me long to decide how I wanted to decorate Daphne's nursery. I am such a lover of neutrals and I knew I wanted neutral gear + neutral furniture so that we could continue to use them for future children (just in case #2 or #3 is a boy!).  We decided on a very neutral + clean color palette of white, cream, gray and touches of gold. I love how clean and simple it feels!

We installed a hook for the diaper bag right inside the door of the nursery. The print above it was given to us by some close friends! 




These shelves were a last minute addition to the nursery. I feel like it's the perfect way to display some of our more sentimental items. This print is one of my favorite passages of Scripture, and the glass piggy bank was given to me by my Grandpa when I was little. The blocks were made by some close friends and were used as the guest book for our baby shower! 



The floral arrangement of Daphne's initials (Daphne Anne Wagner) above the crib was a true labor of love. My Mom and I made this one night when we were visiting them and it was much more difficult than I expected. This was my original inspiration, but we tweaked it just a bit and it truly is my favorite thing about Daphne's nursery. 


We found this side table at TJ Maxx, I can't seem to find anything really similar to it online. Right now I'm keeping my iHome, pens and a table lamp on top. There is a small trash can to the left of the glider, the ottoman (similar) was on clearance and matches perfectly and right now I'm keeping burp cloths in the small cage to the right.

I love these curtains (although I may have to attach a light blocking fabric at some point) and the curtain rods (rods, wall bracket, decorative balls), they were so affordable! My husband actually insisted on the window bench as secondary seating and a place to store books (it was a good call!). And the toy basket is from TJ Maxx. 


This diaper holder was made by my Grandmother for my Mom, I just had to incorporate it somehow! It may not match perfectly, but I love it! I wanted the laundry basket and the diaper pail to be near the changing table. 


This mirror adds so much to the nursery, it makes the room feel so much bigger (we found it at IKEA, but I can't find it online). 


I found this organizer and it works perfectly for diapers, lotion, powder and diaper cream. I'm using the fabric basket to store pacifiers and other soothers. The fabric flowers are from a friend's wedding a couple years ago, I love the subtle colors. 


We went back and forth about whether to get a changing table or a dresser and I'm so glad we decided on this dresser


I absolutely love this room and I'm so glad that we stuck with neutral colors and a bright and clean look! I hope you enjoyed the nursery tour and maybe took a little bit of inspiration from it! 


Thanks for stopping by!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket