38 Week Bump Update




  • How far along: 38 weeks
  • Gender: Girl
  • Weight gain: I've gained 1.2 lbs. this week. My overall weight gain is 7.8 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: Obviously. But mostly big shirts and leggings. 
  • Stretch Marks: I've been slacking on applying my coconut oil. Still have the two marks on my right and left side. 
  • Belly button in or out: Shockingly, it's still in. 
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping okay. I have contractions pretty much all day long and they typically wake me up throughout the night, but I try to get sleep anyway. I also have to go to the bathroom quite often throughout the night. 
  • Best moment this week: This week has been a bit rough, but the highlight has definitely been all of the amazing meals that my Mom has been making for us!
  • Worst moment this week: Well, we all really thought that we would have had Daphne by now. And I've been walking around really uncomfortable and really hot. Trying to be as patient as I can, but I'm also trying to induce labor. You name it, I've tried it.  
  • Miss anything: This question is always so weird to me, I never know how to answer it. I miss not being uncomfortable 24/7. 
  • Movement: Daphne is still moving around, having her own little party in there. I have a feeling she is going to be quite the drama queen. Sending me into early labor at 33 weeks and then deciding to take her dear sweet time. 
  • Symptoms: Fatigue, nesting, CRANKINESS, contractions, lower back pain, menstrual-like pains, some abdominal pains, diarrhea, excessive mucus, leaky boobs and sore feet, legs and back. 
  • Cravings: Food. Just food. 
  • Queasy or sick: Not sick, but I have had more heartburn than normal. 
  • Looking forward to: HAVING THIS BABY. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket