37 Week Bump Update


  • How far along: 37 weeks
  • Gender: Girl
  • Weight gain: Haven't lost or gained any weight this week. Overall weight gain is 6.6 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: I wear what I feel most comfortable in nowadays. It tends to be leggings or stretchy shorts and large t-shirts. I have had to start wearing my nighttime nursing bra with nursing pads because I have been leaking pretty bad (and regular bras are sooo uncomfortable at this point). Hopefully that means that I won't have issues with my milk coming in after Daphne is born. 
  • Stretch Marks: Well I now have a set of weird marks on both my left and right side. None yet on my belly and I'm still using coconut oil.
  • Belly button in or out: Is flat an option? 
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping well this week, I've had to use the bathroom much more frequently during the night than I ever had during my whole pregnancy. But I've been able to fall back asleep just fine. I had a couple nights where my contractions were so strong that they woke me up, but they subside after awhile. 
  • Best moment this week: My Mom arrived this week and she has been cooking up a storm! She has made some of my favorite dishes; red chicken stew, pot roast, apple pie...it has been wonderful. 
  • Worst moment this week: This week has actually been really great - I can't even think of something to complain about  (other than feeling super uncomfortable). I had a chiropractor adjustment, a therapeutic massage, a mani/pedi, amazing food and I've never felt more relaxed and ready to have this baby! 
  • Miss anything: I've started to miss my old pre-pregnancy figure. I've always hated working out but once I'm cleared for exercise after I give birth, I can see myself wanting to be that "fit mom". I haven't gained a lot of weight but I miss not having to accommodate a big ol' basketball belly when I get dressed. 
  • Movement: Daphne is super low, which makes any and all movement kinda painful at this point. Her limbs usually poke at my sides every once in awhile. 
  • Symptoms: Fatigue, nesting, contractions (not sure if we can categorize this as Braxton Hicks anymore since they've been causing me to dilate and efface), lower back pain, menstrual-like pains, some abdominal pains, diarrhea, more mucus, leaky boobs and sore feet, legs and back. 
  • Cravings: No crazy cravings, but I have been thoroughly enjoying my Mom's cooking this week! 
  • Queasy or sick: I've been snacking more throughout the day and making sure to drink water, so I haven't been feeling queasy this week. 
  • Looking forward to: Daphne!! I am so ready to meet this baby girl! I'm really hoping and praying that she comes soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket