35 Week Bump Update


  • How far along: 35 weeks! 
  • Gender: We're having a girl!
  • Weight gain: I gained 1 lb. this week, putting my overall weight gain at 4.2 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: Since I haven't really been going out, it's been wonderful just to lounge in my loose tops and leggings. For doctor's appointments I've been wearing my favorite maternity shorts and just basic maternity tops. 
  • Stretch Marks: I don't have any on my belly yet, but I did just discover one mark on my left side. Still applying my coconut oil during these last few weeks!
  • Belly button in or out: It's still 'in' technically, but it's basically flat. 
  • Sleep: I've been really exhausted this week, with a few bursts of energy here and there, but I've been mostly sleeping the day away. It's uncomfortable to change position if I need to, but I've been able to fall asleep quickly and I've only gotten up to use the bathroom a couple times a night. 
  • Best moment this week: We (by 'we' I mean 'my husband') set up all of our baby equipment this week! It's so crazy to have all of this stuff just set up in our apartment...just waiting for Daphne! Speaking of my amazing husband, he has been so incredibly helpful the past few weeks. With me being on bed rest and still experiencing some pre-labor symptoms, he's been doing all the grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning and running errands! We both can't wait for my Mom to come so we have a little help! 
  • Worst moment this week: I've been feeling pretty restless this week. Everything is basically ready for Daphne, the bags are packed and I'm really just focusing on drinking water and resting. But the days have been going by pretty slowly and I really just wish I could clean and cook to busy myself! 
  • Miss anything: I'm pretty uncomfortable all day every day. I had some major lower back pain this week, which an adjustment at the chiropractor definitely helped! 
  • Movement: Her movements are less, considering she doesn't have as much room nowadays. She likes to press her feet or hands out on my right side, and as annoying as it can be sometimes, it makes her seem more like the little baby that she is. Gosh, I can't wait till she's here. 
  • Symptoms: Fatigue, emotional, hunger, nausea, frequent Braxton Hicks contractions, menstrual-like cramps, diarrhea/loose stool, more mucus, leaky boobs and sore feet, legs and back.
  • Cravings: I've developed a serious sweet tooth in the past week or so. I sent my hubby to the store with 'Reese's Cups' on the list and he came back with 5 HUGE PACKAGES of Reese's Cups. Bless him. 
  • Queasy or sick: I've been feeling queasy a bit this week. 
  • Looking forward to: My Mom was able to move her flight up (thanks to the sweetest lady at my parents' church!) and she arrives early next week! We are SO excited for her arrival! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Glorifying God with My Emotions