33 Week Bump Update


  • How far along: 33 weeks! 
  • Gender: We're having a girl!
  • Weight gain: So my scale is still saying that I weigh the same and it just can't be true. I have a doctor's appointment this week so I'm going to weigh myself there and then I'm pretty sure I'll be tossing out this old scale. 
  • Maternity clothes: I purchased some more summer items this past week! The green maxi dress and black tie-dye maxi skirt aren't maternity, but they are amazingly comfortable. The black shorts however are maternity and full panel and I just love them. They are the only full panel maternity bottoms I own and I am in love with them. I've decided that it's not as bad as I thought to be pregnant in the summer because I can wear maternity shorts and maxi dresses the whole time! I also purchased a maternity bathing suit (I've been putting it off for weeks now, because I didn't want to be that huge pregnant lady at the pool. But, I found one at Target that doesn't make me feel like the whale that I am). 
  • Stretch Marks: None yet, still using my coconut oil! 
  • Belly button in or out: In. 
  • Sleep: It's getting harder and harder to change positions during the night, and I have had to get up to use the bathroom more often (I've been drinking water like it's my job these days -- apparently dehydration is the #1 cause for pre-term labor!). It's been hard to get comfortable enough to fall asleep, and Daphne usually saves all her best kicks and turns for right when I've fallen asleep. 
  • Best moment this week: This week has been full of great moments! I had my first chiropractor adjustment, I wish I had started going at the beginning of my pregnancy. I go back this week for another adjustment. He also suggested that I purchase an exercise ball in order to do my pelvic tilts more efficiently and take the pressure off my back and hips. It has changed my pregnancy. I am so mad that I didn't purchase it earlier! I also purchased this personalized pacifier clip with a great deal through Brickyard Buffalo and it finally arrived this week! I'm obsessed with it. 
      
  • Worst moment this week: I got a really upset stomach this weekend. Being 33 weeks pregnant and having an upset tummy is absolutely no fun. Thankfully it didn't last too long and wasn't debilitating. 
  • Miss anything: Being comfortable. I've had a lot of Braxton Hicks this week and it's just hard to breathe and find a comfortable position. 
  • Movement: She's running out of room but she still finds the space to squirm and shift. 
  • Symptoms: Fatigue (I sleep all. the. time. nowadays), moodiness (I've been so cranky this week! It feels like I'm back in my first trimester of crazy hormones!), tight belly, hunger, indigestion, difficulty breathing, Braxton Hicks contractions, leg pain, sore feet and itchy belly. 
  • Cravings: I haven't really had any specific cravings but I have had intense hunger at weird times. For instance, we were leaving a friend's house this week and had just eaten dinner and on the way home I was starving. We ended up stopping to get stuff to make tacos. So, I had tacos at 1 am. 
  • Queasy or sick: I was nauseous over the weekend and used my peppermint oil (as usual) as well as lemon oil in my water. It took about 15 minutes to really work, but I was finally able to fall back asleep. 
  • Looking forward to: Our baby shower this weekend! We have already been so blessed by the prayers and excitement of our church family and can't wait to celebrate our precious Daphne Anne with them! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room