32 Week Bump Update


  • How far along: 32 weeks! 
  • Gender: We're having a girl!
  • Weight gain: Well I think my scale is broken because it says that I haven't gained anymore weight this week. That's just impossible. So until I get a new one or something my overall weight gain so far is still 6.8 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: Well...we're lucky if I wear pants around the house these days. But seriously, when we go out I wear a maxi or my maternity shorts, I feel like I've gotten so much bigger this week! 
  • Stretch Marks: None yet, still using my coconut oil! 
  • Belly button in or out: In. 
  • Sleep: I found out this past week in my Lamaze class that I've actually been using a specific position to sleep that relieves back pain/labor! I just knew it was finally comfortable! I've been putting a pillow between my knees and tilting on my side/laying on the pillow. I've had to get up to use the bathroom more this week and I've needed that 4 a.m. cliff bar almost every night.
  • Best moment this week: I gave my husband this monogrammed tie clip for Father's Day this weekend! The look on his face when he opened it was priceless. It was so fun to surprise him! He's so excited to become a Dad and I can not wait to see him with Daphne! 
  • Worst moment this week: On Saturday night after dinner, I started experienced a stabbing pain in my left side. I think both the pain and the fear that something could be wrong made me pretty emotional. We called the on-call doctor and he suggested lots of rest and lots of water. I think it was nerve-wracking for both me and my husband because we simply had no idea what to do! It definitely puts things into perspective (for me at least!) that our due date is quickly approaching! 
  • Miss anything: I'm pretty uncomfortable most of the time and I've been finding it harder and harder to breathe. Thanks Daph. 
  • Movement: She's a pretty consistent mover and shaker, which I'm grateful for! 
  • Symptoms: Fatigue, tight belly, hunger, indigestion, difficulty breathing, mild acid reflux, Braxton Hicks contractions, leg pain, sore feet and itchy belly. 
  • Cravings: I had simply mentioned to my husband that I could really go for some baklava one night and the next day he came home with a slice of baklava from a local greek restaurant!! I tried not to eat it all in one bite...the hubs got MAJOR points for that one! 
  • Queasy or sick: Neither. Just feeling fuller, faster. If I have had any indigestion or tummy aches, inhaling peppermint oil seems to make me feel better. 
  • Looking forward to: Taking a tour of our hospital! During one of our Lamaze classes, we'll take a tour with the class and I can't wait to see what to expect. 
Thanks for stopping by! Please subscribe! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room