31 Week Bump Update + Maternity Pics


  • How far along: 31 weeks! 
  • Gender: Girl! Sweet Daphne Anne...
  • Weight gain: Didn't gain any more weight this week. Overall weight gain is 6.8 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: Nothing new. My maternity shorts from Target are my FAV during this Texas summer! 
  • Stretch Marks: None yet, still using my coconut oil! 
  • Belly button in or out: In. Weird TMI fact about me is that my belly button is unusually deep, I feel like it should have popped out by now, but it just keeps on stretching! 
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty great this week! I'm so grateful for it! I still get up 1-2 times a night to use the bathroom, but I fall asleep quickly. And I haven't even woken up with intense hunger either! All in all, it's been a great week for sleep. 
  • Best moment this week: My husband and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary this week! We celebrated by using our gift card to Pappadeaux (there's nothing like a free meal!), where they gave us this complimentary dessert that was PERFECTION. We took home the leftovers and I proceeded to finish off the whole thing, seriously so good. We also exchanged gifts this year, I found this keychain for my hubby and he gave me the most beautiful necklace in the world. I'm obsessed with it. 
     
  • Worst moment this week: I wouldn't say it was my worst moment this week, but we attended our first Lamaze childbirth class. It was very informative and I'm super excited to be learning more about this birth method and I love going to the classes with my husband! However...we did watch a real birth video this week and I just...can't
  • Miss anything: Being comfortable. And being able to breathe! Baby girl is all up in Momma's lungs!
  • Movement: I didn't realize it until my Lamaze class this week but I have actually been experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions! Daphne is always really high up and she likes to put some rather large body part up near my ribs and under my breast, so I had been assuming that whenever the top part of my belly was hard...that it was Daphne! But I learned that Braxton Hicks don't always make your whole belly hard, sometimes it just hardens at the very top of your uterus. I feel a little silly that I didn't realize it! 
  • Symptoms: Fatigue, tight belly, hunger, indigestion, difficulty breathing, mild acid reflux, mild constipation, leg pain, and itchy belly. 
  • Cravings: I actually didn't have any super weird/strong cravings this week! My hubby is thankful. 
  • Queasy or sick: Not really. I just get 'full' much quicker nowadays! 
  • Looking forward to: Printing off + displaying some of our maternity pictures taken by the amazing Jake Ford Photography! He sent us the finals yesterday and they are simply AMAZING! I am always so impressed with his work. Here are just a few of my favorites! 






Thanks for stopping by! Please subscribe! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room

Birth Story: Levi Allen