30 Week Bump Update


  • How far along: 30 weeks! Um. We have 10 weeks till our due date. Whoa. 
  • Gender: Girl! 
  • Weight gain: +1.2 lbs this week. Overall weight gain is 6.8 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: I haven't purchased any new maternity clothes (although I did purchase these super comfy Sam and Libby sandals and these adorable sandals). But I've been practically living in these comfy shorts, and maternity t-shirts. It's starting to get super hot here in Texas, I foresee a couple new maxi skirts are in my future. They are so light and breezy, and they don't have to be maternity, so I can wear them after Daphne gets here! 
  • Stretch Marks: None yet, still using my coconut oil! 
  • Belly button in or out: In. But it's practically flat! 
  • Sleep: Still having a hard time actually falling asleep, but sleeping well when I do get to sleep. I have jolted awake around 4:30 every night absolutely STARVING. I've been keeping Cliff bars by my bedside table, so I just unwrap one of those and all is well. 
  • Best moment this week: The highlight of my week would definitely be when my incredible husband painted my toenails for me! Daphne is so high that I can barely bend down to get something off the floor. He was so sweet, although not super thrilled, and did such a great job! Best hubby ever. 
  • Worst moment this week: I did a really dumb thing. On Saturday night, our church had an after church social and by the time church had ended, I was....how do I put this....borderline "hangry" (that's what my husband and I call 'angry hunger'). So I proceeded to eat 2 and a half corn dogs, which were delicious. But they were still corn dogs. So Saturday night was a little rough, it was entirely my fault, but it was still a rough night. I inhaled some peppermint oil, and my sweet husband literally stroked my hair and rubbed my back till I fell asleep (ya'll, he's the bomb). But I will never be eating another corn dog for the rest of my life. 
  • Miss anything: I have a feeling that I'll be saying the same thing every week until Daphne gets here. I miss being comfortable. I don't know how to describe it but my belly just feels exhausted. Daphne is so high that it's hard to breathe sometimes, and like I've said before, I've mastered the waddle. 
  • Movement: I have such an active little girl on my hands! Although she's running out of room, she finds a way to dance and shimmy all the time!
  • Symptoms: Fatigue, tight belly, hunger, indigestion, difficulty falling asleep, mild acid reflux, mild constipation, leg pain, and itchy belly. 
  • Cravings: I had a craving for something sweet this week and this 50 cent ring pop hit the spot! 
  • Queasy or sick: I felt pretty sick on Saturday night, again entirely my fault. But again, peppermint oil has been my lifesaver! 
  • Looking forward to: My husband and I will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary this week! I still can hardly believe we've been married that long! I also can't wait to give him his anniversary gift! 
Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket