26 Week Bump Update



  • How far along: 26 weeks! Next week we'll be in our third trimester, AH!
  • Gender: We're having a girl! 
  • Weight gain: I gained .1 lbs. this week. Overall weight gain/loss is -1.6 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: I purchased some maternity clothes this past week at Ross, and I am so glad that I did! The dress above is actually not a maternity dress, it's just a maxi but it works so well for my ever-growing bump! I also purchased this dress for a formal wedding in a couple weeks, I love it! 
  • Stretch marks: None yet! I've started to use frankincense on my tummy, I've read that it helps with stretch marks - we'll see! 
  • Belly button in or out: In. 
  • Sleep: My peace & calming refill came in this week, so I have been sleeping like a dream! I've had to get up to go to the bathroom frequently during the night, but I've been falling back to sleep alright. The only issue I've had has been worry, I've been more worried about Daphne this week than ever before. I'm so grateful for every kick and movement, letting me know that she's okay. 
  • Best moment this week: One of my best friend's little girl turned one year old this past week! It was so fun celebrating her, and to make things even better she took her first steps at her birthday party! We also added some big things to Daphne's nursery this week, but I want to wait till it's completely finished before I post pictures! 
  • Worst moment this week: My best friend moved to Oklahoma this week with her little family. It will be so hard not having them as close as they have been for the past year. I'll especially miss little Eva! But she gave me some extra snuggles before they left. 
  • Miss anything: I can't seem to walk very fast at all these days, my hubby keeps making fun of me. I don't feel huge or anything, but it seems like going up the stairs is a major accomplishment. Although I doubt it'll be any easier with a baby on my hip
  • Movement: It feels like Daphne has been spinning and turning all the time. Usually she's most active in the mornings. I can't tell if she's had the hiccups again, but I know she's enjoying herself in there! Feeling her move is my most favorite thing ever. 
  • Symptoms: Fatigue, lower back pain, soreness, difficulty breathing, hunger and heartburn. 
  • Cravings: I've been wanting Chick-Fil-A chocolate milkshakes all the time. I also went to Kroger for a few things one day and I came home with these....it was a good day. 
  • Queasy or sick: Neither! I've had a bit of heartburn in the middle of the night, which I've treated with a ton of water and rubbing peppermint where my stomach is. Or where I assume my stomach is.
  • Looking forward to: My first Mothers Day! Celebrating the two little lives that make me a Mother, my angel baby and my sweet little Daphne. 

  • Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room

Birth Story: Levi Allen