Tried-and-True Beauty Products



Over the years, I have used many different beauty products. Like, MANY different products. 

Now that I'm older I evaluated my 'staple' products, that I have consistently used/gone back to, and I wanted to share them with you! These products are in no particular order, just my favs :)




I have been using Suave Keratin Dry Shampoo for almost 2 years now, and I have to say that without a doubt it is my only staple hair product. I can use any kind of shampoo, conditioner, hairspray and even sea salt spray...but do not take my dry shampoo.

I wash my hair every 2-3 days (ok sometimes 4-5) and this dry shampoo works better than any other dry shampoo brand I have used. It adds volume, blends well with my brunette hair...it's just aaamazing.




I have been using Bare Minerals foundation for almost 4 years. Clearly this compact has been through the ringer. After they released their new pressed powder compact, I fell even more in love. This is my go-to, all-time favorite foundation. I use medium or medium beige, depending on my skin tone at the time.




This tried-and-true beauty post would not be complete without raving about my Burt's Bees chapstick. I have used many different kinds of chapsticks over the years and none work half as well as good ol' Burt's Bees. I love the tingly minty feeling, and I will continue to obsess over this chapstick for years to come. 




This one may seem random to you, but I paint my nails quite often and have tested out many a quick-dry top coat, and THIS one takes the cake. Not only does it dry my polish super quick, Essie's Good-to-Go top coat somehow makes my polish look even better and last as long as 2 weeks! Love it. 




This stuff. This stuff. Whether you have a full-face of make up on or just your everyday make up look, Urban Decay's All-Nighter setting spray works better than anything else out there. I purchased this spray because I hate touching up my make up. And let me tell you, it will not budge after you use this spray. Definitely a must-have for me. 




Hoola bronzer is life. This stuff is my favorite bronzer of all time. No shimmer, super neutral bronze color, lasts forever and the brush that it comes with is perfect for light contouring. I use this bronzer every single time I wear foundation and it is just amazing. I will never switch bronzers, I'm in love. 




So obviously this eyeliner has been well-loved. I have been using Prestige classic kohl eyeliner for almost 4 years, I believe I was first introduced to it by my Canadian friends, and have since been purchasing it online. 

Not only is it the creamiest, easy-to-use eye pencil, it has a black-brown option (which is my preference for eyeliner, I'm not usually a big fan of blackest black eyeliner) and applies easier than any eye pencil I have ever used! Maybe a bit random, but definitely a beauty staple for me. 


Thanks for stopping by!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Glorifying God with My Emotions