25 Week Bump Update

This pic was taken at my in-law's house. It's a little fuzzy, but it was the best I could get!

  • How far along: 25 weeks! The time is flying by for me!
  • Gender: Baby girl! 
  • Weight gain: I lost -.7 lbs this week, which I find hilarious because I had entirely too many homemade snicker-doodle cookies this weekend. Overall weight gain/loss is -1.7 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes: Still loving my maternity skinny jeans and leggings, but I need to invest in a couple other maternity tops. A friend asked me if I'm going to buy a maternity bathing suit for this summer, and I've just decided that I'm not leaving the house this summer in Texas. I feel like I'll just walk outside and my water will break, it's so hot!
  • Stretch marks: None yet!
  • Belly button in or out: In. 
  • Sleep: My hubby was out of town and I was visiting his family this weekend, I never really sleep well when we're apart. I haven't had as much of a hard time breathing this week, but I've still just been uncomfortable. I was told that we were supposed to get tornadoes the other night, so I didn't sleep well at all that night, but I can't attribute that to the baby. That was all me. 
  • Best moment this week: I traveled to my in-laws this weekend with my sister-in-law for my other sister-in-law's bridal shower! The bride-to-be was simply gorgeous and the shower was beautiful! I'm excited for her wedding in just a few weeks! It was so great to spend some one-on-one time with my sister-in-law and I always love seeing and visiting with my husband's family! 
  • Worst moment this week: Being away from my hubby, for sure! We've never done long distance well. I just can't wait to get my little family all back together! 
  • Miss anything: My man. I know it's not pregnancy related, but the extent to which I miss him is probably due to hormones....so that's technically pregnancy. 
  • Movement: Oh yes! Daphne got the hiccups for the first time this week, which was so funny to me! She would hiccup a few times and then it felt like she just started freaking out about it! Her movements have also started to make my stomach move, which is super weird. Sometimes I still can hardly believe that my daughter is in there! It's so surreal! 
  • Symptoms: Lower back pain, cramping (talking to the doc this week about it, just want to make sure it's nothing more than ligament cramps), fatigue, difficulty breathing and I've just felt hot most of the time these days. It's about to actually get hot here in Texas, so I think I'm really not going to like that. 
  • Cravings: I had a pretty intense craving for a coney place in my husband's home town, but I was pretty proud of myself for being able to think practically about it and understand that it wasn't going to happen, and no tears needed to be shed. That being said, we're going back there in a couple weeks and coneys will probably be high on the priority list. 
  • Queasy or sick: Neither! Although sometimes I confuse my ravenous hunger for nausea. You pregnant gals know what I mean. 
  • Looking forward to: My hubby coming home! I absolutely love the little home that we've created for ourselves, but it never truly feels like home until we're cuddled on the couch watching Everybody Loves Raymond and fighting over some popcorn. 

  • Have a blessed week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room

Birth Story: Levi Allen