21 Week Bump Update


  • How far along: 21 weeks! Over halfway! Holla!
  • Gender: Girl! We're naming our daughter, Daphne Anne! 
  • Weight gain: -.2 lbs this week. Overall weight gain/loss is -9.8.
  • Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans, leggings, and loose tops. My bump is still pretty manageable so I don't have to wear maternity tops just yet, although I do have some pretty cute ones that I can't wait to wear!
  • Stretch marks: None yet! 
  • Belly button in or out: In.
  • Sleep: I've still been struggling to get to sleep, because it seems like Daphne is most active at night. Sometimes I swear she knows when I've just drifted off and she gives me a good kick just to make sure I don't forget about her. She's gonna be such a sweet kid...
  • Best moment this week: I ordered my starter kit of essential oils from Young Living and they finally arrived this week! I'm so excited to learn more about them and how they will be able to benefit my little family! Here are my two favorite oils so far, we've been diffusing 'peace & calming' or 'lavender' at night in our diffuser! My husband absolutely loves it! 
  • Worst moment this week: I think just having to wait everyday till we go to visit my family. It seems like each day is going by so slowly. It's been torture having to wait, but we'll be there soon and I could not be more excited!
  • Miss anything: Not really, feeling pretty great! Although when this blog is posted I'll be on the road to Ohio and my doc says we have to stop every 2-3 hours so I can walk around to try and prevent blood clots. And I have to drink a ton of water (which will probably make the stops more frequent than 2-3 hours). So I'm sure I'll be missing the quick and easy road trips we used to take. 
  • Movement: Less than last week, but still moving and kicking! Hoping my Mom is able to feel a lot of movement while we're home. 
  • Symptoms: Sore legs, fatigue, hunger and again craaaazy hormones. I feel like a vampire, like every emotion is felt to the tenth degree. If I get even a little upset about something...you betta step back because it's about to be a full blown prego tantrum. The first step is admitting you have the problem. I'm working on it. 
  • Cravings: I have had a different craving almost daily. I had an insane craving for Torchy's Taco, (the BEST tacos on earth...even when I'm not pregnant) and I actually finished all my food before my husband (which, if you know my hubby, you'll know is quite impressive). These days I just get really really excited about food, like almost giddy. It's kind of embarrassing. But then I just hold my little baby bump and chomp down, I'm pregnant so I might as well live it up. 
  • Queasy or sick: Neither! 
  • Looking forward to: My Mom and her friends are throwing me my first baby shower this weekend! I'm so excited to see the people that I grew up with and get to celebrate my sweet Daphne! Also, my Mom has an amazing spread planned for the evening. I can't wait! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket