19 Weeks Bump Update

Scout (my little chihuahua) decided to photo-bomb this picture! 

  • How far along: 19 weeks, and it is FLYING by!
  • Gender: We will be officially announcing on social media on Wednesday afternoon! I'm SO excited :) You can follow my Instagram here!
  • Weight gain: .2 lbs this week. Overall weight gain/loss is -12.6.
  • Maternity clothes: I was given a big bag of maternity clothes this week and I am loving these Old Navy stretchy capris! It's not exactly warm enough to wear them out yet, but come summer, they will be a staple for sure! I'm on the hunt for a cute maternity dress for a family wedding in May! (I'll be 29 weeks, so I figure I won't be able to squeeze into any old dresses)
  • Stretch marks: None so far!
  • Belly button in or out: In, it's crazy how different it looks though! 
  • Sleep: I've actually been getting nauseous in the middle of the night this week. And I've been super congested so I've been waking up just because I can't breathe. My hubby has been amazing! He made tea for me at 2:00 in the morning one night!
  • Best moment this week: My friend had her baby girl this week! And she is absolutely perfect. I am so proud of my bestie! I can't wait till I can see that sweet little girl's face again! 
  • Worst moment this week: I haven't really had a terrible moment, but I have been feeling really congested and super sick this week. Which has been really awful. With all of the cute newborns I want to go cuddle with, I have to get better first! I have decided to purchase essential oils through Young Living, hoping some of these will provide some natural relief! 
  • Miss anything: I've started drinking coffee again, one cup a day. And sometimes I just miss that second evening cup I used to have on the back porch. I'm trying to limit my caffeine intake, my doc said that one cup of coffee a day should be fine. But sometimes I just want that second cup! 
  • Movement: The baby has been super active, especially after meals. Sometimes the movements startle me, I'm so grateful for such an active baby! 
  • Symptoms: Lower back pain, fatigue, hunger, dizziness, and I have had really sore legs this week. 
  • Cravings: No crazy cravings lately, although we are going home to visit my family in a couple weeks and all I can think about is what kind of food my Mom will make!  
  • Queasy or sick: I've been a little queasy this week, and nauseous at night. 
  • Looking forward to: Visiting my family in a few weeks! My sweet Momma is throwing me a shower with her best friend! I'm so excited to see everyone and hopefully my family will be able to feel the baby kick while we're there!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room

Birth Story: Levi Allen