18 Weeks Bump Update


  • How far along: 18 weeks! 
  • Gender: We've had several techs give us guesses over the past few weeks, we're pretty sure we know what we're having :) But we don't plan to announce anything until our anatomy scan appointment. 
  • Weight gain: I've gained 1.2 lbs this week. 
  • Maternity clothes: I've worn my Old Navy maternity skinnies pretty much every day and I love them! No need for maternity tops yet. 
  • Stretch marks: None yet! 
  • Belly button in or out: In, but getting more and more shallow. 
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty great this week! I get hot at night, so I've been sleeping with a fan blowing basically in my face all night. So thankful for a good night's rest. From what I hear, you don't get much rest as a parent...who knew? 
  • Best moment this week: My diaper bag finally came this week! (It was back ordered for almost a month) My husband purchased it for me for Valentines Day and it is the most GORGEOUS diaper bag I have ever seen, and still functional. 
    One of my friends had her daughter this week also! She is such a beautiful baby with gorgeous dark hair and expressive eyes! Hoping my baby is just as cute! 
  • Worst moment this week: It's been a rough week emotionally, our church/worship ministry is going through a difficult time. Keep my husband and the rest of the worship staff at our church in your prayers as we enter into a phase of major transition. I almost hate to put this as my worst moment, because as difficult as this time has been, the Lord has been so faithful to provide and comfort our people. Looking forward to seeing how He will use our husbands (and their families) to glorify His name. 
  • Miss anything: I've been feeling really good lately, so I can't say I miss anything. Although we did just budget for the nursery and I guess I could say I miss having money haha Nurseries are expensive! 
  • Movement: YES! I first felt movement (like a dull popcorn popping) while I was taking a bath, and then my hubby felt some kicks a couple hours later! My two besties were also able to feel some kicks a couple days later! It is seriously the BEST feeling in the world!! And the baby has been kicking and moving like crazy! Makes me a little nervous that I have a super active, ninja baby! 
  • Symptoms: Fatigue, hunger, dizziness, frequent "head rushes", and back pain. 
  • Cravings: I've been craving a good breakfast almost every day this week (bacon, eggs, omlettes...the works!). I also had a bit of a breakdown about not being able to have my Momma's cooking. It was pretty crazy, one second I was texting her and asking her what meals she had planned for the week and the next I was bawling and saying things like "I just want hopping johns, collard greens and cornbread!" So needless to say, we ran out to the store PRONTO and got stuff to make some of my favorite meals of my Mom's. 
  • Queasy or sick: A bit queazy if I don't eat right away. 
  • Looking forward to: Announcing to the world what we are having and starting to put together our nursery! 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket