The "Better Bun"

So if you know me, you know that I'm a big fan of the sock bun. 

I used to have much longer hair and the sock bun took me literally 5 seconds in the morning. So naturally, I wore that thing allll the time. I had my hair cut about shoulder length and could not pull off my beloved sock bun. 

Now that my hair has grown a little, I can not only pull off the sock bun but I can also pull off my new favorite bun....the BETTER bun :) 

I love it so much, I wanted to share with you the source of the "better bun", found on Pinterest (of course). Click HERE to see the blog post about how to achieve the "better bun". 





Below is the youtube tutorial (by the blogger mentioned above) that gives step-by-step instructions! 

Hope you enjoy this easy go-to hairstyle as much as I do!
Thanks for stopping by! God bless! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket