Jewelry for a Good Cause

Stella & Dot has some of my favorite jewelry, ever! I might even be guilty of sending links to my favorite pieces to my hubby during Christmas-time :)

Today I wanted to share with you not just an opportunity to purchase Stella & Dot, but also the opportunity to help a family adopt a child in the DR of Congo! What a great cause! 

If you've had your eye on a specific piece from S&D, now is the best time to purchase so we can help the Vogt family during their adoption process!

Click here to shop online and help the Vogt family!

Here are some of my favorites!






Go check out the Stella & Dot online trunk show for the Vogt family and get your favorites and help the family with their adoption process!

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket