High Five for Friday!

1. So excited that the Prestonwood Student Choir CD is officially finished! Arranged and produced by my amazing husband! 

2. We had our end-of-the-year choir party this week and they created these adorable (but actually, kind of creepy) pictures of our husbands on sticks for the photo booth area!

3. Since reading The Circle Maker, Carson and I created these prayer stones to help remind us to pray for specific things. It's been a great help to see them in this little mason jar in the bathroom and remember to talk to the Lord. 

4. I have rediscovered My Utmost for His Highest, it has been amazing to see how applicable and full of truth each day has been. Love this devo!

5. I have recently become a Brand Partner with Nerium International! I not only love the product, but I love the business, I'm so excited to be a part of this great company! 

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth today for my H54F post! 


 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png
Thanks for stopping by! God bless!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room

Birth Story: Levi Allen