Direction + Hair

I realize I have been kind of MIA in the blog world lately, it truly makes me sad! I wish I could chalk my absence up to insane busyness, unfortunately part of it is that I just don't know where I'm going with my blog.

I've read some amazing blogs since I've joined this little world. And I so desperately wanted my blog to take on this life of its own and just have all this direction and personality. I stopped blogging for awhile because I wasn't sure if I wanted my little place here to be about cooking, fashion, make up, personal or spiritual things.

After a conversation with another fellow blogger and real-life friend, I have come to terms with my hodge-podge blog and look forward to posting new make up finds, outfits, recipes and whatever the heck I want ;-)

For today I will share with you my summer hair must-have hair products! 

The first product is really the biggest staple for me, Suave's keratin dry shampoo (available at practically any store), it's really an ESSENTIAL for me. Most hair products I can switch brands, but not my dry shampoo. My dry shampoo MUST be Suave and it MUST be the keratin kind. I have picky hair. 

I'm a big believer in not washing your hair every day. It may or may not be because I'm lazy and don't want to fix it every day. So I use this stuff to freshen up my roots and even add volume to my clean hair! It's truly amaaaaazing.

The second hair product is not brand sensitive for me, I picked up this Bumble and Bumble surf spray at Sephora (mostly because a very nice, but slightly too pushy, B&B representative approached me asking if I had "second day" hair and told me that he had a product that would take dull and lifeless "second day" curls and make them look fresh....so apparently my curls were dull and lifeless. Awesome). 

ANYWAY, I love sea salt (or surf) sprays because they add texture and wave without making my hair feel weighed down with product. I spray this stuff in my "second day" hair (let's be honest, if I curl my hair, I'm making that thing last like 4 days) and it refreshes my hair instantly. I've also used Paul Mitchell's sea salt spray and have really loved that as well!



Thanks for stopping by and God bless! 

Comments

  1. hi! this is my first time commenting but i have been reading your blog for about a month now and i wanted to tell you that i love your blog and reading about a bunch of different things is exactly what i want as a reader. i am glad you are back to blogging! a blog just focused on beauty or just on fashion can become boring; i love reading the inspirational and everyday life posts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I'm excited to be back :)

      Delete
  2. Read 10 interesting things you probably don’t know about the hair http://www.the-healthiest.com/archives/442

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. I too had a come to grips with the fact that I can't just blog about one thing. I will blog about what I want to blog about. It is my blog. We as bloggers are successful when we are ourselves and not someone else. Every blogger is unique in their own way and we all have something to say that may help someone else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room

Birth Story: Levi Allen