A Treat for the Tea Tree Obsessed Father

Father's Day is literally right around the corner (Sunday, June 16 for those of you who have been hiding under a rock somewhere)! So I thought I'd share some gift ideas that my husband (although not a father!) has been loving!

My husband is a little bit obsessed with tea tree scented products. It's probably all my fault. He never went to the salon until we got married and my hair stylist used this tea tree shampoo on him, and we've been sponsoring his habit ever since! 

We recently made some great tea tree discoveries at the Body Shop (new fav!) and I wanted to share them with you! So if you have a man in your life who enjoys a little pampering now and then, keep reading!


This is the shampoo that started it all! Pretty masculine packaging, so that's always a win! My hubby loves this stuff! He also used the conditioner, but Ulta was all out! This Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo smells aaaamazing. Whenever he showers with it, the bathroom smells invigorating and fresh! A great product to splurge for the Dads in your life!


This is another staple for my man! He's not picky about most products and doesn't really splurge on anything, so it really surprised me when he HAD to have this particular hair cream. But if my man likes it that much, it's gotta be amazing. This forming cream from American Crew leaves a very natural shine (almost matte) finish to the hair, while still holding style all day! Another great splurge for the Dads in your life! 

You could even create a gift basket for your man, with all these products! 


These are our great finds from the Body Shop! My husband saw "tea tree" and went right over to check out these face products! Now, my husband is NOT a face product guy. He uses a face scrub in the shower, but nothing fancy. But he has been loving these tea tree products! He uses them every night before bed and usually comments about how invigorating it feels on his face. He's also commented about how clear his skin looks and feels! Definitely a win for Dad! 

Hurry on over to the Body Shop for half off all of the products mentioned in this post!


This last product was included in the set mentioned above, you would use this product on any blemishes or acne. Since purchasing the Tea Tree Oil, I became interested in the different uses for it. I came across this article from WebMD (that's legit, right??) and now I feel like we own some new miracle product! haha I have actually used it on the front of my scalp for dry skin and dandruff and it has worked wonders! Another splurge for Dad! 



And of course you can't walk into a store without getting a little something for yourself (or the Mothers in your life that deserve to be celebrated on Fathers Day as well!). I am in loooove with these lotions from the Body Shop. There were so many to choose from, it may or may not have taken me way too long to decide on these two. The one of the left is the Pink Grapefruit Body Butter and the one on the right (probably my fav) is the Moringa Body Butter


Thanks for stopping by and God bless you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Glorifying God with My Emotions