High Five for Friday!

I have been MIA for the past week or so because my husband and I have been preparing to move! We're getting settled into our new place, so I figured now would be a good time to jump back in to the blog! 
1. I've had my eye on this mug from Anthro for foreverrrrr. Finally picked it up this week! 

2. My bestie had her BEAUTIFUL baby girl this week! If I didn't have baby fever before, I sure do now!

3. So this may not make sense if you have never tasted these chips before, but they are seriously amazing. They stopped selling this flavor (only after I had become completely addicted to it!) and I just found them in our grocery store this week! It's the little things, ya'll....

4. So....WE MOVED! This is a shot of our old place, I might be posting pics of the new apartment in a few weeks!

5. Hook, Line and Sinker. Some of the best seafood I've had, ever. 

Thank for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth today for H54F!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket