Mother + Daughter Photoshoot

I absolutely LOVED visiting my family last week! The trip was long overdue, and even though I was there for nine days it only felt like two or three...

So while I was home I wanted to do something special for my Mom, her birthday is next week and obviously Mother's Day is right around the corner. She's a difficult person to buy presents for because if you ask her what she wants, she usually says "peace and quiet" (which is, of course, MUCH to difficult to gift wrap).

We don't have very many pictures together, which is mostly because my Mom despises having her picture taken (although I seem to be a little too camera ready), but I thought it would be sweet if we just made a day of it so she would become excited about the photoshoot :)

I took her to Bare Minerals to have her make up done, and then we proceeded to purchase almost every product they used on her! I'm telling you, Bare Minerals is the BOMB. Some of her favorites were the Prime Time Neutralizing Foundation Primer,  the Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Witty and of course the Ready Foundation.

After her make up looked absolutely perfect, we went to Ann Taylor where she chose this beautiful white linen top for the photoshoot (we chose white as our "color" for the shoot...we're really exciting people).

We arrived at Alms Park around 5:30 and it was just a perfect location for our shoot! The lighting was just right and our photographer was amazing! Shout out to S.Storms Photography for doing such a wonderful job and being so easy to work with!

If you are in the Cincinnati area and are looking for a professional, easy-to-work with and talented photographer, Savannah's your girl! 

My Mom enjoyed herself and I'm so glad that we have these great looking photos for years to come! So without further ado, below are some of my favorite shots from our session! 







Hope you all have a blessed week! Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

  1. These pictures are beyond adorable! Makes me want to do a photoshoot with my mom!! :) I LOVE the one of y'all laughing on the blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Especially the one of you two just talking and laughing.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket