High Five for Friday!

1. A clean house. A clean home is ALWAYS the highlight of my week!

2. Ended my trip home with a great visit to the Newport Aquarium! Pictured are my two beautiful sisters!

3. Love that I get to cook again. I'm so grateful to be able to stay at home, so proud of my hard-working husband. This was the tilapia that I made for dinner on Monday night!

4. This Daniel study is getting pretty intense. Had to catch up this week and I feel like I'm taking a Bible history course, but I love it!

5. This poor guy hasn't been feeling well this week, which is really sad but he's been extra cuddly!

Linking up with From My Grey Desk blog for H54F! 

Comments

  1. you have the cutest kitchen girl (hehe and pup)! Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! That dinner looks amazing!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room

Birth Story: Levi Allen