Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede






Just picked up this Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in Couture, and I have stay I'm pretty pleased with it! Although it looks pink on the website, in person it's a pleasant red color. 

The picture of me in glasses was right after application and the picture above it was after about 5 hours. So, the lasting power of this lipstick is fantastic! I've seen some reviews that have had issues with how the color fades; leaving just an edge of color on your lips but I have only had that experience when I had chapstick on my lips before applying. 

So, I would recommend applying this lipstick to "naked" lips. I even exfoliated with Fresh Sugar Lip Polish to make sure that there would be even color. 

I love the matte color effect as well! I would love to go back and get a deep berry color (winter colors are still on my mind because it's basically still winter over here in Dallas). Comment below if you've tried this product before and tell me if you loved/hated it! 

God bless!


Comments

  1. Hey Friend,

    Glad you posted a review on this stuff. I saw it just the other day, and wondered if I would like it. I just tried Revlon's new Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Adore" and I absolutely love it. I might have to give this stuff a try too. :)

    -Lindsay Patton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! A new lipgloss/lipstick that I haven't tried? Looks like I'll be making a quick trip to the drugstore soon. :) Love that color on you. Also, obsessed with your glasses. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Glorifying God with My Emotions