March Birchbox




Life has been kind of crazy the past few weeks, so I'm just now getting to post about my March Birchbox, I'm excited to try these products! 

Benefit Benetint: I'm a little hesitant to use this product, simply because I've never used a stain before, and I'm worried that it won't come off very easily. I'll have to try this on a weekend where I've got nowhere to be! If you've used this product before, comment below and let me know how you liked it!

Supergoop SPF 30 Face & Body Lotion: This lotion (essentially sunblock) not only protects your skin from the sun, but also has a fresh citrus scent! Excited to try this when we go to Disney World this summer!

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment: Naturally high in omega 7 fatty acids, macadamia oil replenishes lost moisture, while argan oil smooths out strands and adds shine. This blend also has the benefit of cutting down drying time by zipping hydrating oil into the hair shaft while pushing out excess water.

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque: Natural oils like macadamia, argan, and tea tree restore much-needed moisture to hair without weighing it down. You're supposed to use weekly for the best results. 

Whish Shaving Cream: This shaving cream is unique in that it is designed not to foam up. The blueberry scent also seems unique and I can't wait to try it out!

Madwell for Birchbox Emery Board: This thing went STRAIGHT into my purse, I love the floral pattern! 

Comment below and let me know if you received some of the same products, and how you liked or disliked them! God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room