High Five for Friday!


1. One of my favorite highlights for this week was definitely attending my dear friend's baby shower. Her friendship is very precious to me and I absolutely cannot WAIT to hold little Jozlyn! 

2. This was my view for Monday night and Tuesday night. I'm nearing the home stretch for my first online classes for this semester. Have I mentioned that I hate school? But the highlight is that after this week I will only need 2 more classes in order to graduate! Holla!

3. I have a slight obsession with paper goods, especially paper goods that can be personalized. I don't know what's wrong with me. Anyway, a friend introduced me to May Books and I just can't get off that site! I decided to order the budget book (review soon?) because one of my goals for this year is to be more intentional with my money.

P.S. They are currently having a 40% deal going on right now, which would make your personalized book cost about $16-$18! Enter the code: SPRING13 at checkout!

If you already own a May Book, please comment below and tell me which one and if you love it or hate it! 

4. Ok, so it's kind of embarrassing that cookies made it onto my H54F list. But come on now, who doesn't love a good thin mint. Mmmmm.

5. And of course, if you saw my post yesterday...one of the ultimate highlights for my week was not only receiving my Erin Condren iphone 5 case, but also winning a $100 gift card to their store! 

I may or may not have set a reminder in my phone for December 1, 2013 to purchase a 2014 Life Planner. Don't judge.

God Bless! Have a great weekend!


Comments

  1. GIRL! Literally right before I read your post- I had ordered my own May Book! My coworker got the Calorie/Workout one and it's so neat so I needed one for myself! ha! Can't wait to see what the budget one is like! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy! I love how thin they are, and all the designs! That baby bump journal is MINE....whenever I have a baby bump haha

      Delete
  2. Put that reminder in your phone!
    I just put a sticky note in my calendar for november so I can make up my mind if I order a life planner all the way from the us :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Glorifying God with My Emotions