High Five for Friday!

1. It's Easter weekend! So grateful for my Lord and salvation. Also grateful that I get to spend Easter with my family in Ohio! 

John 11:25-26 

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die

2. My hubby was in Nashville last week tracking for a CD project for our student choir, I couldn't be more proud of him! But it's always better to have him home. 

3. Our girls ministry is having a girls retreat in May and the registration opened this week! I'm so excited about it for my girls, and for myself! Lauren Scruggs will be speaking with her mother and sister, I'm so excited to see how God will change hearts! 

4. I've had a bit of "hair turmoil" this week. I went in to get my hair done on Saturday and was incredibly indecisive. I either wanted a spring/summery lighter (caramel) look or red + purple. 

 

We went with the caramel look first and I had moments where I loved it and moments where I wasn't too thrilled. So finally, I went back in on Wednesday to get the red + purple. I'm very please and LOVE my hair stylist for putting up with my frequent indecision. If you live in the Dallas area, look up Holly McWilliams! She's amazing!

5. Today is my very last day with this view from 8:00-5:00. It hasn't really sunk in yet. 


God Bless!

Linking up with From My Grey Desk as usual for H54F!



Comments

  1. stopping by & following from H54F! I lovee your new hair! I feel like the start of spring comes with new hair! I recently just chopped off 8 inches of mine!

    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! 8 inches! You're brave :) Thanks for the follow, have a happy Easter!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket