High Five for Friday!

1. Highlight of every week is spending time with this guy. I always wish I had more time with him.

2. I found this great shampoo that actually adds volume to my roots! This picture was taken after a blowdry, no products or anything....I'm in love :) Keep your eye out for a product haul post this week so you can find out my secret!

3. One of my best friends in the entire world has just anounced this week that her and her husband will be moving to Texas! I'm so unbeliavably excited, man God is good!

4. I was able to attend the first night of the Revolve Tour with these crazy girls, it was such an awesome night and I just can't shut up about it :)

5. I've started doing this bible study taught by one of our Pastor's wives, it's not really a bible study, it's more of a book with a few questions at the end of each chapter. I have always struggled with being a "Negative Nancy" or a "Debbie Downer" so when I saw that they were offering this book study by Tommy Newberry, I knew it was for me. Here's one of my favorite quotes so far;

"Your true self worth is based only on what God says about you, not how you feel about yourself...A mediocre self-concept does not come from God but from the blemishes and stains of the world...How you perceive yourself sets the ceiling for what God can do with you." (Tommy Newberry "40 Days to a Joy Filled Life")

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and again, check back for my product haul post coming soon! 

Comments

  1. You're hair looks awesome in that picture - can't wait to see what shampoo it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted my "hair secret" if you haven't seen it yet! http://rachwagner.blogspot.com/2013/03/february-product-haul.html

      Delete
  2. I will definitely be checking back to find out about that shampoo. My hair is so fine that it will very rarely have any kind of volume. Love your pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out my new post to find out where you can get big Texas hair like me :) Thanks for the post! http://rachwagner.blogspot.com/2013/03/february-product-haul.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room