Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket

I haven't had a smart phone until this past year, I've only ever had the crappy slide phones. So when my husband and I finally upgraded to the iphone 5 I was so nervous that I was going to drop it and shatter the screen! I'm not used to carrying such an expensive piece of equipment with me at all times! So naturally, I purchased an Otterbox Defender case, for the three layers of protection. I absolutely love it, but it does get a little bulky and doesn't fit in my pockets very well. 

I've been interested in the Erin Condren Iphone Cases and finally decided to try one out, I'm not as clumsy as I thought I'd be with my new phone, so I figured I could try a case with less protection than the Otterbox :) 


The picture that I chose was again from our family shoot with Jake Ford Photography (back when I had long hair...and purple hair). I paid $10 extra to have them send me a proof before it was sent to print. 

I chose the color charcoal for my name at the bottom, most of the names on the sample cases on the website are in multi-color. 

The image is so clear! I absolutely LOVE it! I was worried that it was going to look like a picture stamped onto a case but it does not at all! It's like my picture IS the case (too much?). Anyway, I'm very happy with the quality of the image + how my name appears. 

Erin Condren uses the capsule cases made of tough, shatterproof polycarbonate plastic. The 3D Tatt by UN printing process tattoos and embeds your design deep into the case's surface. No fading, chipping or peeling! 

This is what the inside of the case looks like, pretty basic. But I thought you might like to see :) 


One of the cool things about this case is that because of the removable bottom portion you have the option to charge the phone while still in the case or remove the bottom portion for docking! 

It also makes it so easy to put on and take off! I'm a big fan of this case and I can only imagine that when we have little ones, their smiling faces will not only show up on the Life Planner (click here for my personal revew!) but also on the back of my phone :)
 
So obviously I was pumped to see that my Erin Condren package had arrived but when I peeked inside I was even more excited to realize that I had won one of the 25 Golden Tickets that they are including in orders until St. Patricks Day

Ya'll I don't win anything EVER. So this is huge....bear with me. 

Not only did I win one of the 25 Golden Tickets, I won the highest in value...$100!! You can be sure that not only am I going to purchasing many more things from this amazing company, but I will also be using my gift card to do so :) 

Have a blessed day!

Comments

  1. Great review and congrats on winning! I'm getting ready to place my iPhone case order now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rachel!congrats on being our winner and thank you for the great iPhone case review... i added to our pinterest boards, check it out! pinterest/erincondren enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...excellent mobile phone case review and thanks for sharing this such a wonderful and great blog...
    iphone 5 cases

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice case, thanks for this review. You have really great blog. Keep blogging.
    Thanks
    iPhone Accessories Bloomington

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great post with high quality pictures and detail. Thanks for post. Keep it up.
    Buy Sell Smartphones Bloomington

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy & sell new and used iPhones.
    Wide selection of new and used iPhones for sale.
    More at postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room