The Best Cookies EVER.

I introduced you to my two besties from Canada last week in my H54F post, they came over last weekend and made some amazing desserts for a party we were going to (I must confess, I wasn't very helpful). Baking isn't really my thing.

My friend Andrea can make a mean cookie. I didn't realize that her recipe came from the back of a Hershey Milk Chocolate Chip bag! The trick is, it's not just any bag of Hershey's, they're only sold in Canada. Go figure. So her Mom sends her bags every once in awhile and they are seriously the best cookies I've ever had. And I'm not even really a cookie girl.

So if you want to learn how to make these easy and absolutely delicious cookies, keep reading! 

Step One: Melt 2/3 cup of butter. 

Step Two: 2 cups of brown sugar.

Step 3: Combine butter + sugar + 2 eggs.

Step 4: Add 2 tbsp. of hot water. 

Step 5: Mix that jank. 

Step 6: Combine 2 2/3 cup of flour + 1 tsp. baking powder + 1 tsp. baking soda + 1/4 tsp. salt in bowl.

Step 7: Gradually mix the dry mixture in with the wet mixture until well blended. 

Your dough will come out looking like this, keep in mind that you are baking chewy cookies so the dough will look and feel more "cakey" than regular cookie dough. 


Step 8: Add 1 3/4 cup of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chip-its! 

Step 9: Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, then let cool for 1 minute. 

Step 10: Enjoy the BEST cookie you've ever made :) 

I'm not sure where you can purchase Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chip-Its online, but if you're reading this and you know how I can score a bag of these golden chips, please comment below! Until then, I'm sure you can substitute another milk chocolate chip or just call up your Canadian friends and ask them to send you a bag! :)


The cookies were great, but it was even better spending time with my girls! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket