High Five for Friday!

1. The first highlight of my week was that I replaced my old "Wet to Straight" straightener (that really didn't do much for me anyway), for this amazing GVC straightener that my friend introduced me to! Sally's was having a sale, so it was perfect timing :)

2. Second highlight is ongoing from last week's H54F post, I am LOVING this new Daniel study. Although it's hard to make time for the homework, especially this week at work, I have already been blessed by just one week of hard-core Daniel study. 

3. About this week at work....I am the high school administrative assistant for my church's student ministry, and this weekend is our biggest event of the year! It's called Freedom: Undeniable (it's essentially the largest DNow weekend you will ever see)! 

We have about 900 kids registered and ready for the weekend to start tonight. Although it has probably been one of the most exhausting weeks of my life, I am so pumped to see what God is going to do. 

This is a picture of me last night after registration craziness :)

4. This product is extremely popular in my area right now, I had to see what all the hub-bub was about, I'll keep you posted if it changes my life :) 

Also,  a side note -- never "stress-peel" your gel nail manicure off because then you will need to paint your nails hot pink so no one will notice how damaged your nails are :)


5. This has hands down been the highlight of my week. I've been wearing my bunny slippers to work and it has just made me a happier person. 


That's all folks, enjoy your weekend!



Comments

  1. Love the bunny slippers!! I am wearing my slippers to work today too...but I am at home, so that doesn't really count.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room