H54F


1. As much as I've loved my Paula Dean pots and pans, I was so excited to start upgrading (piece-by-piece) to Caphalon. I replaced my omlette pan and the first omlette that I made was literally perfect, these are the best non-stick pans EVER.

2. Our women's Bible study started up this week, we're doing Beth Moore's "Daniel" study and I have a feeling it's going to rock my world. I'm doing the study with my friend from Simply Beautiful!

3. I love it when I get to hear my husband play the piano. I look forward to the day when we have our own piano and he can play at home whenever he wants! Here's a little glimpse into how talented my man is.


4. I love my job.

5. If you don't already know, I am slightly obsessed with my dog. This week he was so desperate for my attention while I was getting ready that I just set him on top of the bathroom counter. He looks ridiculous. I love him.


Comments

  1. Your little pup is too adorbs!!! I can't stand when they sense you're leaving since you're getting ready and just slap that puppy dog face that makes you wanna stuff them in your purse and take em!!

    Happy Friday! Found you through the H54F linkup! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, he is an extremely needy pup :)

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness! what a cute little puppy you got there. We're all allowed to be obsessed with our little babies. Found your sweet blog through H54f, new follower. Can't wait to follow along.
    Stop by if you have the chance :)
    xo Alea
    http://sparkle-your-life.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket