February Desktop Calendar Favs!

I'm a big fan of a great looking desktop, and I especially love the calendar desktops. I know, I know, it's already like a week into February (you'll have to excuse me, work has me going cray-cray these days).

But I wanted to share with you some of my favorite iphone and desktop calendars for February! Enjoy!


This one is so cute! Love the calm color scheme, and I always love a good peacock cameo. You can find it here!

This next one is probably my favorite right now, it's currently the lock-screen on my iphone! I'm a coffee lover and I love this font! You can find it here!

I love how simple this calendar is, but how busy and fun the surrounding pattern is! You can find it here

This one reminds me of those cute doily valentines I used to get in elementary school! Love the pleasant pink color, you can find this calendar here

Hope you enjoyed this little blurb of a post! And I hope one of these pretty calendars makes it's way to your desktop or phone to help remind you that Valentines Day is only one week away (Eek!)! 
Blessings ya'll!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room

Birth Story: Levi Allen