February Birchbox: Review!


This month's Birchbox has actually been pretty great for me, so I'm excited to share what I thought about the products I received!


First of all, this is my all-time favorite chocolate so....I was already loving this box. 

Ok ya'll, this headband from Twistband is incredible. Praise the Lord they put this in there because I have been using the same nasty tie-dye eleastic headband for years. Ew. I love this headband because most elastic headbands slide right off my head, but this one does not move. Also, I went on their website and discovered they have like a bajillion colors and styles, so...I might be addicted. 

The second product was this leave-in conditioner and detangle spray by Beauty Protector. My hair is already really slick so I didn't need to use this for detangle purposes, and I didn't really notice a whole lot of difference in the moisture of my hair from the conditioner...but, it does smell really nice :) 

Dr. Jart's Black Label Detox Beauty Balm has a lot of mixed reviews. The color doesn't match my particular skin tone, but for some women it's perfect and they absolutely love it! It claims to be a five-in-one primer, serum, moisturizer, SPF, and sheer tint. 

The last product I received was Dr. Lipp's original Nipple Balm for lips, ya'll this stuff is cray. I have really dry lips and have to exfoliate them often just to be able to wear smooth color. I put this on at night and woke up and literally had new lips in the morning. Now, I will say that I did not enjoy wearing it during the day, it's a little heavy (I'll just stick with my mint EOS chapstick, thank you!). But, if you have chapped, dry or cracked lips...this stuff is heaven! 

Hope ya'll have a great rest of the week! Comment below if you loved or hated any of Birchbox's February products! I'd love to know!

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous that you got the twist headband. It's adorable! I just posted the review of my February Birchbox on my website. I received some amazing beauty products this month.

    - KW
    http://musthaveboxes.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room