High Five for Friday

1. Carson and I purchased an awesome vehicle this week! It's a 2005 Honda Odyssey (We named her Liza Jane....don't judge).

2. We found an awesome sushi place near us yesterday! I had the california and the spicy tuna rolls! So unbelievably delicious.

3. My amazing Canadian friend brought me back these chocolate chips from her homeland! I don't know what it is about these chips, or the cookie recipe on the back of the bag that makes them taste so perfect, but it is my favorite cookie. Chip-Its aren't available in the US so this was an exciting day for me :)

4. I have rediscovered my love for omlettes this past week, I've had like four. If you have a hard time mastering the omlette (like myself), watch this video for help!

5. Unfortunately I have had zero motivation for my online classes, but somehow studying with this little guy makes it just a little more bearable. If you are also a lover of chihuahuas, check out this adorable video! :) Ah, so cute!



Comments

  1. Stopping by from H54F! Congrats on the new car! And those chip-its look like a fun addition for cookies-if only they were available in the states!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sushi looks great. Spicy tuna is my favorite!
    Your pup is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room

Birth Story: Levi Allen