High Five for Friday

This is my very first H54F post, and I must admit it took me way too long to create this little image. So please, appreciate it :)


1. I have never seen the show "Sweeney Todd" and tonight I get to watch a few of my high school girls perform it at their school!

2. Okay, so this picture may seem confusing since this post is supposed to be the top 5 highs of my week. I was in my first car wreck and totaled my favorite car ever. It was a pretty rough couple of days. But, I'm grateful that the Lord protected me and that no one was seriously hurt. My amazing husband reminded me last night that there were issues with the rack and pinion (NO clue what that means) and perhaps this was the Lord's way of protecting us and other drivers on the road had something happened while we were driving. God is always sovereign.

3. Obviously the highlight of my whole week was when my Erin Condren planner arrived. :)

4. I have always loved cooking for me and my hubby. Since I started working I haven't had the time or energy to get cook or get creative with meal planning. I decided to just make a meal plan and just start cooking again. This is the crock pot ham & potato soup I made for dinner last night. So easy! And sooooo good.

5. My last semester with Liberty University started this week! I am so excited to finally be done with school and get that pretty little diploma!



Comments

  1. Congrats on graduating soon! I am stopping by from the #H54F blog hop today. I am your newest follower, if you get a chance please stop by and check out my blog. Have a great weekend:)

    ~Chelsee
    Southern Beauty Guide
    http://southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog! Thanks for following me :)

      Delete
  2. Umm Erin Condren is the shiz right?!! It was definitely the highlight of my week when mine came in too!! I can't get enough!! Sometimes I open it and stare at it and think, "what else could I write in you?" haha! Stopping by from H54F! Have a fabulous weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room

Birth Story: Levi Allen