Writer's Block

I've dusted off the old blog in hopes that I'll start writing more again. It's been just a bit since my last post, but honestly I don't think I would've even known what to say. I used to free write all the time, but I've since lost my creative passion for it. But oh how I miss it. So tonight I'm going to try it again. Although I do expect that my creative voice will sound much different than the pages of my journals from high school and college. It's kind of weird to define yourself as a write for so many years and then get to 23 years old and kind of have no idea what you are anymore. I enjoyed writing, so I would like to continue to write. Thus the effort of resurrecting this old thing.
My heart beats fast// Hands clenched// Mouth tight
They talk so fast// Keep up// Talk right
Not good enough// Sit down// Shut up
For freedom sing// Open mouth// No sound
God, rescue me// From my// Own thoughts
This is just a little piece about something I've dealt with since I was in high school. I have always battled with my own insecurities. It really is a great hinderance in my personal walk with the Lord. So anyway, this is just a bit of creative inspiration from a less than inspiring aspect of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket