It's All New

Oh life. It's been awhile since I've been able to post a new blog. Life is really starting to move into the fast lane for Carson and I. I started my classes at Liberty University yesterday and I am so pumped about this year. I mean, I'm taking a history class, a math class and an english class -- THAT I'm not too thrilled about. But I get to take some really awesome Church ministries classes this semester and I'm also starting an internship with the Women's Ministry Dept. here at Thomas Road Baptist Church! When I think about how I came here to LU, met my husband, switched my major and changed my whole life it's crazy to see how perfectly God orchestrated the events in my life.

My father in-law has encouraged me to start posting again, which is good because this is a great outlet to write and express myself.

As for my current spiritual growth I feel like I suddenly looked up and realized that I'm in quite the rut. I have always felt so close and passionate in my walk with the Lord but I've come to realize how truly selfish I am. It's not a fun realization to have. I guess being married has played a big part in that -- I praise God for my marriage and my amazing husband because not only is it a huge blessing in my life but it's also a source of revival for me (if that makes sense). During a church revival I have always been under much conviction, but at the same time experiencing much joy because I know that God chastises those that He loves. I guess that's what I'm trying to say.

I hope to grow in my walk with God and develop a walk that is that of Hannah's -- so close and so dependent on my Savior. I hope to develop a Christ-like spirit that just shouts JESUS! I hope you relate to my ramblings and are encouraged by what the long day has stirred my heart to write.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

Erin Condren Iphone Case Review + Golden Ticket